1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Withdrawals

Discussion in 'General' started by GSXRGIRL, Dec 20, 2000.

1. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

i had fun at the gnf get together. tom was alone though. strange how tiw's sched. conflicks all the time

2. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

Whatever! You met me when I found Tom at tech. Boy did I feel out of place wandering the paddock in a skirt and pantyhose.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

After many beers it was decided by one and all that the Stickmeister was hallucinating and you really weren't there.

Sorry...

4. stickboy274

i dont think i ever saw you. i think yall are just trying to get me to believe that becouse you know i was busy and i wasnt paying att.

5. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

Thanks for the support, Stick. I'll have to find another witness, I suppose. Kith? Erik? Joey? Come on guys, confess!

6. HONEY

HONEY It puts the tires on the rims...

grasping for straws here. give it up. your really toms crass-dressing alter ego. arent you

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yup - just like for this morning you are Stickboys cross dressing alter ego [​IMG]

8. stickboy274

hey. she didnt warn me she had been playing. oh well you guys know it was me right? mongo change the name on it if ya want to avoid confusion

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No can do dude - you are now stuck being a girl for at least part of the time [​IMG]

Of course unlike TIW we all know Honey exists - we just can't figure out why she's married to you [​IMG] I just kill me....

10. stickboy274

maybe its my stunning good looks? nah
    maybe its all my money? nah
    i dont know eithar. maybe i got her drunk and took advantage of it before she could sober up?

that sound right

11. julrich

julrich Well-Known Member

Mongo,

Can't you do something about the BBS' turbo lag? There's a hesitation between when something shows up in the topic index and the actual posting shows up at the end of the thread.

Is it the fuel injection, normal turbo lag, or what?

JU

12. Bryon K. Dumas

Bryon K. Dumas Well-Known Member

Hey Charlie,

When do we start working on our Duc 699's?
    I think the Suzuki boys just might have a fight on their hands instead of picking on fixxer 400's from the fifties, or did they still make those in the sixties?

Tracee, just send me pipe bomb in the mail and get it over with :d.

Bryon EX # 98

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I think it's something in the FI mapping - I'll see if Sam and Jim can look into it... [​IMG]

Actually it helps if you change your browser settings to reload a page every time you visit it. Usually the program will store them locally on your hard drive in a temp file for faster loading and somewhere in your options or setting stuff there is a choice to get it to look for an updated version every time you go to a page - or just hit your refresh button when you know there is somehting new.

As soon as someone posts it goes to the page, so far for me it's always been instantaneous.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

JU - which browser are you using?

If it's Internet Explorer let me know and I'll email you the steps to change the setting.

15. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

Ahhhhh, the BBS !!!

I lost my hard drive on my home PC and I haven't been in the office in a week. [​IMG] This has meant no BS on the BBS.

16. wera122

wera122 Guest

OY! Must I spell everything out for you Oh Stupid One? [​IMG]

When you said "come down for the party" I thought you were inviting them down for the 2001 season, hence the need for stocking up on more food to feed you mooching bastards! [​IMG]

And as for the 27th, we will be out of town. TIW's reference to disappointed her mom was reagarding the "Roebling thing" [​IMG]

There's just not enough time to do all the parties, races, track days and racing related events. WERA needs to get major corporate sponsorship and hire us all as full time racers so we can quit our days jobs and play all the time. Get right on that, would ya Sean? [​IMG]

17. wyldkat

wyldkat Member

ok, ok, i know i haven't been here in quite some time, but what's all this about quitting day jobs and just having fun all the time????

This has me VERY interested....

18. stickboy274

ive got a resume that will show i am perfect for loafing around and riding. i need that job!!!!

19. wera122

wera122 Guest

You got that right, cuz you certainly can't call what you do on the track racing. [​IMG]

20. stickboy274

you do pay att. to me . dont you?