1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

will this pass tech

Discussion in 'Tech' started by stealth 52, Jun 19, 2008.

1. stealth 52

stealth 52 Yank

can u get through tech without an exhaust canister. i don't wanna do it, but due to miscommunication as i will say now with a big exhaust company. i don't have a canister back when we agreed on a deadline.. but will be on the phone first thing in the morning with a company i talked so highly of. thanks for your help, and my dumb ass go rid of the stock. if anybody goin to beaver run this weekend that may have one please contact me.

2. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

you will not pass tech without a canister, and depending on what class you are running, it may need to be made for that bike model & year

3. T-Roc

T-Roc Well-Known Member

what kind of bike?

4. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

No, you'll need some kind of muffler on the bike to pass tech and/or keep from being black flagged.

If you told us what kind of bike, maybe someone might have a spare to loan you.

5. stealth 52

stealth 52 Yank

05 cbr 1000. sorry and thanks

6. ubermoto71

ubermoto71 Well-Known Member

I've got all the stock stuff for a '05 CBR1000RR sitting in a box, but nowhere near Beaver Run, sorry.

7. JamesG

JamesG Architeuthis dux

Go to an AutoZone and buy a few pipe clamps and one of those ricer fart-cans of about the right inlet diameter. :D

8. f4idrew

f4idrew #800

Gary.. give me a call.. maybe the can off my 600rr will fit.. i can bring it with me. Im not riding the 600 this weekend.

9. paistes5

paistes5 Well-Known Member

I've got a stock 07 exhaust. PM me if you might be interested.

10. cm6501

cm6501 Well-Known Member

I have stock cans off an f4i, and 04/05 gsxr 600's if you think you can mount it. I will be at beaver sunday.

11. stealth 52

stealth 52 Yank

thanks guys, i just got a stock. will be at the track at midnite and workin on my bike til its done. see everybody there