1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

why you up so late

Discussion in 'General' started by jenn305, Jul 20, 2003.

1. jenn305

jenn305 Well-Known Member

just wondering why anyone else was up this late, i used to run a bar, but tonight i just went out and grant is passed out. just wondering who was still up or if you just got up

2. guerrilla

guerrilla Real King of the Jungle

Not sure about everyone else but I am stuck at work for the 20th weekend this year!

3. jenn305

i think we are the only loners on here. where do you work and where are you from?

4. guerrilla

guerrilla Real King of the Jungle

I work in Baltimore as a Production Supervisor of a Plastic Bottle Manufacturer but I am from Cincinnati. I wouldn't claim this SH*THOLE of a town. Actually I bet it is getting all hustle and bustle up at GRATTAN right about now. MONGO you up yet?

5. jenn305

bummer, sorry you are actaully working. i am working at spelling everything correctly. i am about to sign off and go to bed. i really need to start practicing going to bed early and getting up early for my new real job that starts in 3 weeks.

6. WeaselBob

WeaselBob Well-Known Member

got up really early, getting redy to go race a triathlon, bad pre-race jitters and the morning paper isn't here yet, needed some distraction