Who deserves Roger's seat!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by track wagon, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Oh no, that isn't the case at all. I was super pumped about WSBK this year because of Gagne and PJ being there. I still go back and watch old races of Spies in WSBK. My favorite races are when the Americans wild card in WSBK. At Laguna, I didn't even pay attention to the front runners, I just kept tracking where Herrin was.

We have some very talented guys in the US. I know Cam will do well, he showed his potential when he ran well inside the top-10 in his WSBK debut, on different tires. I know he will do well. I hoped like hell that Hayes would have been able to fill Spies' WSBK seat when he moved up to MotoGP. I know Hayes would have done well and hurt a lot of feelings.

I am always pulling for our guys. As far as this discussion, I was simply talking about non-biased results and logic. Assuming current MotoGP mid-pack guys would struggle to run at the sharp end in our series, makes about as much sense as saying guys like Wyman, Fong, and Eslick would struggle to run towards front in WERA.

TX Joose likes this.
  2. Dude lay off the pre workout, if anyone should know I’m just making a joke it’s you. I even used the approved joke smiley face.

Gorilla George likes this.
  3. Haha. Motherfuckers woke me up at 2am pressure washing the walls outside and I couldn’t get back to sleep. Then my coffee pot was acting up, I got aggravated and too rough and broke it. Had a shitty morning.

Ducti89 and 418 like this.
  4. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Uppercuts don’t fix everything:crackup:

5. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Youre right.

Crap like that leads to a swift kick off of the oil rig:D

6. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

My comment was Smith or Redding would struggle to podium regularly if they replaced Hayden. Regardless of where you feel Elias is at in his career he is still a better rider than either of those two and is much more acustomed to winning. It is pretty easy to argue that Cam is the class of the feild right now, with Herrin and Elias just a couple of steps behind.... and getting closer to them every week is the trio of Gerloff, Lewis and Schultz. I see them racing with that group and not beating all of them consistently. Not racing with the group of Herrin, Elias and Beaubier. We need about six more riders in Superbike on the level of Gerloff, Lewis and Schultz so them being here would help the series, or be a wash anyhow. What do I know though.

7. Have you seen the new Rampage movie where George (the bigass gorilla) goes around throwing and slinging shit everywhere, tearing everything up? The wife was laughing the whole time, saying that is exactly like me. Every since then she calls me "George". :crackup:

Every time something doesn't work right the first time, she will be like "wait wait wait, give it to me" because I will end up breaking it. :crackup:

She says I don't have any "easy". :D

8. Ra.Ge. Raptor

Ra.Ge. Raptor wanna_be_fast

That's exactly how I feel about Suzuki riders! Any rider, any series, any country, any time. As long as they're on a Suzuki :D

9. My condolences.

:D

10. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

Last time Scott and Tony raced regular in the same series (Moto2) was in 2013, Scott finished 2nd in championship. Tony? He was fired half thru the season.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Saw the movie and you ain't that cute :D

12. Ra.Ge. Raptor

Ra.Ge. Raptor wanna_be_fast

All right...:cool::D elias.jpg

13. :moon:

I loved that movie. I want my own George. :D

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

See, you and George are a big part of the problem. You give those lazy ass hollyweird butt pipes money by seeing these types of movies! A movie based on a bad 90s video game?!? Stop doing that shit and they'll eventually stop.

Bet Dart saw it. :D

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm not part of any problem - I have only watched movies on flights :D

16. Dude.

It had a bigass gorilla, bigass wolf, and a bigass alligator tearing shit up. That is awesome. Not sure what more anyone could want from a movie.

It was right there with Optimus Prime riding a robot T-Rex. It doesn’t get much more badass than that. :D

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Shut up, George. :D

notbostrom likes this.
  18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Why am I thinking this is what you look like at the movies?

[​IMG]

19. That is a fairly accurate assessment. :D

HPPT likes this.