1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wheres the pics from nelsons

Discussion in 'General' started by redducman996, Aug 21, 2006.

1. redducman996

redducman996 must go faster

whats taking so long? as many people taking photos you would think they would be posted by now... geeeez:D

2. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Flis - I PM'd you awhile back. Did I ever lend you a small flashlight at the Section 8 Grattan date? I lost it. Thought I might have lent it to you. Or I just lost it. :D

3. redducman996

i dont think so, i know i borrowed some loctite. what kind of flash light was it

4. Princess886

Princess886 Kidd's Mechanic

I have track pictures.....:D But you can't see them. Kidding.:rolleyes: I am curious if anyone caught Aaron's wreck, I can't believe I didn't see him!!!:eek:

5. redducman996

the other pics! the ones that were taken saterday night!

6. Princess886

Can't help you there....sorry.
    Wait.....what pictures on Saturday night?

Last edited: Aug 21, 2006
  7. redducman996

no worries! iam just calling out the ones with the pictures.

8. owndjoo

owndjoo muthapucka

when i came off the track and saw you at the trailer i thought about stoppin and tellin you he crashed, but figured you already knew.

oh and mike, camera is still in the motorhome, gotta go get it sometime today:up:

9. Princess886

I found out after I didn't see him go around a few times. I was in the control tower with Mike...you'd think I would have seen him!

10. redducman996

well what ya waiting for.

11. gsxr400 racer

gsxr400 racer IMPORT

Arron crashed sorry to hear that , speedy recovery !

12. owndjoo

owndjoo muthapucka

oh and any on track shots? i love pictures!

13. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

I swear, every NC round is like an episode of Jackass. Now we get to see what ghey sh!t you guys did now. :Poke:

:D

14. redducman996

oh funny. your just mad cause you wernt there. i do know that the sheehans could not get into there trailer, it seems that's from what i was told that the trailer was duct taped shut. and canal road racing was changed into anal road racing.

15. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

all I know is we went to bed Saturday night and woke up to the 50 being on top of the toy hauler!! Someone sent me these late night pics. They have been sending me some "other" pics but I must clean them up a little before the world see's them:)

[​IMG]

16. redducman996

that was weird it woke all of us up and was like WTF. that is a classic photo.from what i was told that there are a bunch more pics.:D

17. Racer45

it's crazy.....they just keep coming in!! Someone must have a nice damn camera to take these pics??

[​IMG]

18. redducman996

oh my god thats some funny shit!

19. Racer45

thanks Scott, that's one of the nicest things anyone has every said about us rejects up here

20. JB no one wants to see grown men naked with other grown mens motorcycles:Poke: