1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

where the hell is Smoore?

Discussion in 'General' started by thiam1, Jan 16, 2001.

1. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Cool, I'm tired of being an a$$hole, somebody else's turn. [​IMG]

2. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

Yeah right. [​IMG]

3. GSXRGIRL

GSXRGIRL Guest

That might be a big competition. I even have my own pair of mechanics gloves. Changing tires, cleaning the bike....just a small part of my weekend at the track. [​IMG]

4. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

Does that contest really have something to do with the ladies' ability as mechanics? [​IMG]

5. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

i dont know, but if it involves bekini's or wet t-shirts ill watch. oh and what about the critter ad. he's the man

6. Tracee Polcin

Heck, I'll stop to watch anytime a women is bending over!!!! [​IMG]

7. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

I hope you're not serious about this. And no, I'm not trying politically correct. But either I'm very demanding, or it doesn't take much to make you happy. There are many, many women (and men) that I would gladly pay NOT to bend over. [​IMG]

8. Tracee Polcin

Well they might get a quick glance. [​IMG]

9. GSXRGIRL

GSXRGIRL Guest

LMAO...same here!!!

10. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

[​IMG]

11. Critter

Critter Registered

Yes I will be featured in an airtech ad in a couple of issues this spring. Buy the way JU when is that ad going to run??
    Oh and HEY i only crashed nine times last year not 9000 and most of them were at one certain track in one certain turn in one certain direction. and i will see all of you at that one special place in feb. Yes I had a few difficulties last year but hey thats life and I am a lot faster for it. At least faster to the ground. and that pretty hard because I am already too close to the ground.

12. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

Question: does one lose their sensitivity to crashing after tasting asphalt/grass/dirt so many times in a few months? I mean, I'm serious. Crashing used to terrify me. Then I had 3 between July 99 and Sept 2000, and now it seems like a mere financial inconvenience. Maybe because I've been lucky not to get hurt.

Observation: if you bike could speak, it'd tell its friends it is actually relieved to be with Tom now, as he only dumped his 5 or so times last season. [​IMG] Are you too on per-crash commission from Honda's CBR600 R&D team? [​IMG]

13. julrich

julrich Well-Known Member

It's the issue I'm working on now, between my BBS and website gigs. Should be finished next week and in the mail the next.

14. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

Damn! I just got an issue yesterday! Are you going bi-weekly, or was my last issue late?

15. Critter

Critter Registered

no honda has not started paying me for crash r&d yet but he little steps first. yes I beleive that you do get a little desensitized about crashing untill you have a really bad one. I crashed reallyh hard last year at summit and I knocked myself out for a while as a matter of fact i do not even remember talk to audrey after the incident and as stickboy what i was looking for. but the following weekend i went to roebling and knocked two seconds off of my best lap time why because i realized you can't be scared if you are scared in this sport than oh well pick another one.

16. wera122

wera122 Guest

That's pretty much it. After a while it's not "oh damn, I crashed" any more, it's "oh damn, that's gonna cost $350 and a couple nights work in the garage."

Any way you look at it, crashing sucks! Well, except if you're Critter and brag about it and get ads in magazines. [​IMG]

[This message has been edited by wera122 (edited 01-17-2001).]

17. Critter

Critter Registered

chef call me know!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Critter

Critter Registered

CHEF CALL ME NOWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Critter (edited 01-17-2001).]

19. Tracee Polcin

Yeah but broken bones hurt.

20. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

but if you get dropped on your head it helps you focus on chasing small animals, right cr