Where Are They Now? The missing children of the BBS…

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Nov 28, 2014.

1. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Simpsons character based on Arnold

[​IMG]

2. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Yeah...between him and Cortez...if bullshit was energy they were two dynamos.

BrianC636 and cpettit like this.
  3. 418

418 Expert #59

Nobody could live up to the hype that was Dan Daougaaugahruguwhateveritwas.

4. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

That bloke was complete cunt, right up there with Glenn.

5. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I googled myself out of curiosity, only to find that my whole life is apparently a lie. I also seem to have some rather unsavory associates, which perhaps help clarify why I am drawn to this forum. The sheik could carry on an interesting discussion. That is my sole criteria for acceptable internet qualifications.

6. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

I had traded some PMs with him.
    He seemed to have some interesting "gossip" on some TX car & bike guys I knew very well ... offered totally unsolicited. I casually asked them if the acquaintance was mutual... to which they all said... WHO??

Sabre699 likes this.
  7. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

One of his boys just joined the Corps

8. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

I concur. When he posted that LS3 engine under glass table and claimed it was at his brothers house, I knew he was full of it. He lifted that pic from a Chevrolet forum I visited frequently. There are other things that just plain didn’t add up either. Not worth hashing them though.

cpettit likes this.
  9. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

I met him at NJMP last year, nice guy, I wish I would have been able to get to know him a bit. I'm usually pretty wrapped up in my own shit at those MA races. Need to do some more WERA! :crackup:

10. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

I thought I remember something about the fire dept. she worked for making her take down a bunch of stuff? Maybe she's in social media jail?

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sitting on his porch drinking or speeding through town in the twin turbo Merc....

Not one bit of that is a joke either :crackup:

Shenanigans and beac83 like this.
  12. Nazif's Pants

Nazif's Pants Covered in flowers.

You bunch of weaklings still jealous. I benched 725 yesterday, ran 88 miles and banged 5 chicks while you were still on the crapper.

13. 418

418 Expert #59

All is well with the Beeb.

Cannoli and SpeedyE like this.
  14. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

You and Poop are my two favorite bbs members.

15. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Y'all made me curious. Nazif has a current Facebook account. He appears to be living a middle class life in a middle class neighborhood and owns a single middle class sports car. He does possess biceps bigger than my waist.

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He did claim that all his brothers shared the same first name, for what it's worth.

17. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Well, His brothers should have benefited from Dads $$ as well.:)

18. Poop

Poop solid today

you forgot what we did together

Ducti89, Chris, cpettit and 2 others like this.
  19. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

20. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Sounds like the joke with the punch line that they all had different last names because none of them shared the same father.