1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's your Pet Peeves?

Discussion in 'General' started by Frenchier6, Sep 7, 2010.

1. Frenchier6

Frenchier6 I'm just being me

Lately I have two of them:

1- people chewing with their mouth open and make that freaking sound :Puke:

2- people who doesn't make sure everything flushed before they leave the area. I mean CRAP...
    I just came up with another one.... LOL

3- people who always see the glass half empty. There's few of them at work. :down:

2. mattf

mattf Banned-a-lama-ding-dong.

4. People who hog the left lane and refuse to break the speed limit
    5. People who cannot pronounce "WASH." My mother in law says "I need to WARSH my car." WARSH? WTF???

3. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

People who start threads about pet peeves. :D

4. invaderzoom

invaderzoom Well-Known Member

1. Dishes in the sink..they can cover counter, be stacked floor to ceiling whatever but if I can't use the sink..makes me nuts.

2. Where do you want to eat? "I don't know." Swear one day I'm gonna open a restaurant called "I don't Know" ...the theme is you don't get to order just fill out the allergy card and we surprise you. :D

5. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

People that drive the same speed as the car next to them on a 4-lane road and it is usually slow.

6. ToxicRacing

ToxicRacing Well-Known Member

1. People who butcher the English Language.

2. People who's head looks like a pubic region

3. People who only have half a glass.

4. People who own a Yamaha.

Just pulling your leg. :D

Actually, here's are the real ones.

1. Left lane campers.

2. People who haven't figured out their car has cruise control.

3. People who stand in doorways or areas where people need to walk through.

4. People who think the middle lane or the shoulder is a driving lane.

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

people

8. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

My wife always leaves a drawer open on the bathroom vanity. The one with the blowdryer..wtf?? is it THAT hard to open it in the mornings?

And im with you on the flushing of the buttsnakes Frenchie

9. woodyracing

woodyracing Well-Known Member

I'd say dumb people and rednecks in general. I'm in college and taking a speech class. Today we had to give our introduction speeches where we bring 3 items that are supposed to represent who we are. This one girl kept using the word bought instead of brought (as in, "The next item I bought is a picture of my family"). She must have said it 20 times in that 5 minute speech and it drove me nuts. I know this is Mississippi but holy crap, I grew up here too and I managed to grasp basic vocabulary...

10. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Smarta$$es

12. BigHeadzDC

BigHeadzDC One Track Wonder

1) People who wear pants that don't fit and then have to hold them up with one hand. Either buy something that fits, or buy a belt. I don't care which.

2) People who think because they know the owner/operator of a track day, that they can get away with breaking any rule they want to (wheelies, track exit procedures, pit speeds, etc).

3) People who for whatever reason, cannot understand the difference between Their/There/They're, You're/Your, and others. I hate you people.. with a passion.

13. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

people that put symbols for letters when they curse.

just like this, f@cker. :D

14. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

chicks that put on makeup in rush hour traffic while they drive make me want to kill.

15. racesbikes

racesbikes WTB a Size 50/60 Race Suit

People who are intolerant of other people's culture.... and the Dutch.

16. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

17. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

People who have no sense of their surroundings, such as stopping just outside the doors to chat, blocking aisles, etc.

People who respond "no, thats not right" on something they have NO knowledge on, instead of "oh, I didnt know that".

Left lane bandits (sense the pattern here)

People who think its ok to mow the lawn at 7 am on a Sunday or sit around a bonfire at 1am and yell and play music for the whole neighborhood to (not) enjoy.

People who never leave their comfort zone.

Hypocrites

I better stop or I'll be rambling here the rest of the afternoon. I have a lot of issues with you people...........the airing of grievances should commence.

18. Mud Whistle

Mud Whistle Get my icebike ON!

Ugh, don't get me started with the f#cking Dutch.

19. Murcielago311

Murcielago311 Well-Known Member

When people don't put their windows down and run the AC in the car when it's sunny and 70 degrees. How can you not enjoy that!?

....annnd FS threads without pics, size, model, etc.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2010
  20. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

if 'culture' involves cooking with nasty smelling substances like curry every day for the entire year i lived in my apartment thus causing everything in my apartment to wreak of the aforementioned smelly substance....then your culture is my pet peeve :Puke: