1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats the fastest car you have rode in?

Discussion in 'General' started by Marc Camp, Jun 19, 2010.

1. Marc Camp

Marc Camp Well-Known Member

Just wondering what the fastest car ya'll have been in.I've drove a BMW M3 up to 180+.Was not stock.02 year model.Been in a m6 at 185.Don't know if that was the true speed.95 comaro at 160+.

2. Josh Whitehead

Josh Whitehead Crash Test Dummy

93 Mazda rx7 with ls1 swap 175mph gps cal. speedo
    00 BMW M5 165mph

Behind the wheel on both, and owned the RX7

3. tomato_racing

tomato_racing Well-Known Member

I've been in a Vette over 200 and 160 in my Civic.... neither were stock.

4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

70 1/2 Z28 bracket racer, 454, dual quad tunnel ram, nitrous. It's not about speed. It's about trying to catch your breath. Without a doubt the most violent vehicle I've ever experienced.

5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

And RX7 r1 with a giant turbo in it, was pushing around 450-500-ish. Turbo is on the passenger's side of the engine bay and when that thing spooled up it sounded like it was gonna suck you right out of your seat :D

6. burner42

burner42 Well-Known Member

188 in Boccarps Black Convertible 580HP Lambo...:D

7. random hero

random hero Banned

fucker beat me to it :)

8. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

1980 Reliant K Car. 80 mph but it felt like 190

9. 2005 Pontiac vibe. Wife was driving and needed to find a reststop while on vacation.

10. PCP

PCP King of the who?

winner :crackup:

Porsche Turbo, I think we hit 180ish. Almost shit myself sitting in the passenger seat. I hate going fast when I'm not in control. haha.

11. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

97 mph, that is where rev limiter hits in my van :)

12. HiSpeed48

HiSpeed48 Well-Known Member

'03 BMW M3 with a VF Stage 2 supercharger

13. Sideshow

Sideshow Free reach around expert.

rx7 with an ls1 swap.That thing scared me.

14. Bourgeois

Bourgeois Shortbus Captain

Got my 93 Toyota Pickup up to 110 indicated baby.

15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

How bad was it shaking and vibrating?

16. ridnwb

ridnwb Perpetually Angry

I once coached a girl whose father absolutely insisted I drive his SL65 AMG. It was just a quick trip but with 600+ hp, it went 0-60 before the pee had time to reach my pants.

17. RedReplicant

RedReplicant Well-Known Member

MK4 Supra with a T88H and supporting mods.

18. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

A stolen 1994 Pontiac Gran Prix along the NJ turnpike..................

Soon I'll be done with my 68 pro-touring/race Charger. Aluminum blocked 605ci, fuel injected, tremec 6 spd, Dana rear, Car sits 4inches off the ground right now with a full custom frame, can't wait to treat her like a dirty whore.....

Last edited: Jun 19, 2010
  19. boccarp

boccarp Well-Known Member

1990 Ferrari F40....One of the first customer cars in the country. My friend's Dad paid $1,000,000 for it (sucker!). He let me and my brother drop it off to get detailed. It had like 300 miles on it when we went an indicated 200 mph between exit 15 and 16 on 1-95 North bound in Connecticut. It was January about 15 degrees out so the turbo's where pulling very strong. Later that day we spun it around on a very narrow road on the way home....no damage just dirty underpants!

20. Havoc

Havoc Well-Known Member

Fastest car I've owned is my buschur racing fully built 06evo IX 630whp on c16. Fastest car I've driven was a 09 lingenfelter zo6.. pushing close to the 190mph mark.. fun!