What was your favorite and least favorite parts from your GNF?

Discussion in 'General' started by Huey130, Oct 28, 2014.

1. CarrMoto

CarrMoto Well-Known Member

Dellinger told me someone had turned his compression all the way in and his rebound all the way out on his forks.
    I don't know when someone got to his bike.
    He was down on the lower paddock towards the beginning of the front straight.
    I've been racing for about 18 years now and this stuff has always been happening randomly the whole time.
    As mentioned before, we unfortunately need to take more security measures and use cameras to get rid of these people. It will be tough but worth it.

Our bikes, due to rampant Ducati hatred, have always been put away or watched. :)

Last edited: Nov 3, 2014
  2. El Cubano

El Cubano Truth Bomber

Clarence is a crazy douche bag...For those of you that want to stay away he is on an all black 750 he has yellow plates #717

3. dickie doo

dickie doo Well-Known Member

Thought so. Thank you for letting the group know. :up:

Good to know.

4. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

My bike was keyed and otherwise vandalized at talladega a few months back. Prior to the weekend in trying to help answer a question for Clarence I didn't give him the answer he wanted. He got mad about it I suppose. That weekend my bike was keyed and I sort of suspected him but had no real good reason other than gut feeling. The day it was keyed I was in Robbie's pit and he wouldn't make eye contact. I let him know about some oil on his leathers and he acted odd about that.
    As time went on there were other reasons I and others suspected him. Many people before me accused him half joking half serious. He's the type of guy who would respond to something like that were it not true of course. He ignored it and started blocking people including me. The accusations got more direct and he ignored direct questions on if he did it

I can't prove he did. But I'm almost positive he did

Another weekend someone who got into it with him I have heard had a set of tires stolen.

This weekend he and Shannon had some words over power and then Shannon's bike was tampered with.

I don't think it is coincidence.

5. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

Oh best part of gnf was seeing friends

Worst part was not riding due to shoulder surgery.

6. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Don't worry man, I shaved another second off my sv time. It would have tortured you:)

7. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

Not in the slightest.

Torture is what I heard Xavier ran. Albeit I think on a superbike sv but still stupid fast for any sv.

8. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

Definitely not an SS bike but not a crazy 100hp Probst superbike. Chassis is SS legal except for an R6 master cylinder. Motor is stock bore and stroke that has seen some love. 88-90hp on U4.4.

9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

So who's going to volunteer to beat this guy to within an inch of his life, then throw him into a pen full of hungry pigs? It sounds like it's only a matter of time before he pulls something that gets somebody hurt badly or killed.

10. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

So maybe this is the guy that hid slimjim's key, he was mad that he was going slower than the 250's were.

11. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

ya know that completely fucking sucks. If I can't relax at a race weekend, doing shit I enjoy, instead of being on the lookout & double checking my equipment... I might as forgo the travel expense and be at work and getting paid.

I get what youre saying about untrustworthy... but if I have to start packing up everyday, to secure my shit, its not worth the fucking effort to drive 5, 7, or 9hrs for an event.
    Its pretty clear that whoever is doing this will not be detered by conventional measures... so it seems like these perps are begging for a blanket party.
    Funny thing was my flashlight was on my pit table friday night... I remember it clear as day and then it took a full moon walk or something that evening. It magically appeared the next morning. I was pitted across from East.

12. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

It could be quite possible that the legend of this bike tampering thief turns out to be a real godsend for club racing and now even track days. Think about it, every time you forget where you put something, or if your laptimes suck, you can blame it on "that fucking Clarence motherfucker tampered with/took my shit!". Never again will you have to blame yourself for anything as long as we all have this ultimate scapegoat paddocked inside our heads.

That son of a bitch put a nail in my rear tire just the other day and I wasn't even at the track. Think he might have stole some pbrs out of my fridge too because I don't remember drinking that many.

13. Robby-Bobby

APPARENTLY, you don't listen. He's already got all the excuses ON LOCK!

Why do you think everyone is so up in arms?? We need poor performance excuses and if he's got them all what are we supposed to blame???

How dense can you be?

14. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

I got Clarenced out in the woods on my old Drz400 last year. Was running one minute then wouldn't run the next. Hmmm

15. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I had seven PBRs in the fridge yesterday morning. I remember, I counted them.

Last night when I went to the fridge to get one they were all gone.

If I didn't a have a date with a hospital tomorrow to get a camera shoved up my butt, I'd drive to Florida or wherever this dude is and give him a VERY stern talking to.:down:

16. madcat6183

madcat6183 2006 GSXR

Sounds like you all need some trail cams at the next event setup in the ezups. There's proof, then let the blanket party begin. Totally not cool.

17. Robby-Bobby

So "Clarenced" is kinda like "Munsoned"

18. dickie doo

dickie doo Well-Known Member

Or "Broomed" :crackup:

19. Never associate me with that fucking guy again.

20. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

:crackup::crackup::crackup: