What was your favorite and least favorite parts from your GNF?

Discussion in 'General' started by Huey130, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

And this is why you're running a race series and I'm not...way ahead of me!

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Wasn't me - blame the girls :D

3. Huey130

Huey130 Chief wrench thrower

Brown chicken brown cow!

4. jkraft

jkraft Well-Known Member

Good: seeing Ed set a new personal best time. Hanging out with Broome and enjoying his hospitality.
    Bad: not racing.

5. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

Mailing them out or holding them for pickup at a later event? Xavier asked about them.

6. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Thats awesome!!! Congrats to everyone but Broome!!!:crackup:

7. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

My wife is not on here but told me her best thing from the GNF was the race monitor link Mongo posted. :up: She was able to follow my races real time on her tablet from the observation deck of race control. She loved being able to see all that real time because she couldn't hear the PA announcer very well up there.

8. :moon:

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No clue on that part, once we get them made the boss will let me know and I'll pass that along.

10. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Best: The people, the racing.

Worst: No complaints here....

11. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Best - Smoking Broome on his fancy Grom :D

Worst - Sweeper oil, but WERA put on a great weekend, no complaints here

12. dsmitty37

dsmitty37 Well-Known Member

Good: going to GNF's for the first time, going to Barber for the first time, dropping 20 seconds of time from when I first turned a wheel at Barber on Thursday during practice to my B-Superstock race Saturday. Hanging with my friends and enjoying a couple of cold ones after the racing was over. Rusty's BBQ--nuff said. I didn't crash so that is really good

Bad: bad bp=slow times, someone stealing the keys to trailer and stealing gas and then the keys mysteriously appearing when the suspect was getting ready to leave. Having to go back to work this week.

13. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Thats the second case i've heard about where someones keys were stolen,and the showed back up at the end of the day...

14. dsmitty37

Yeah it sucked, literally tore the motorhome and trailer apart looking for the keys (luckily there was a back up set to get into the trailer) Makes you really question who your "friends" are. Very sad and put a sour taste in my mouth and makes me want to get my own toy hauler so I won't have to deal with crap like that again.

15. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

I know James east (who i was talking about before) missed the race because of it. there have been a string of things happening at tracks around that area lately. Suspension messed with, bikes keyed, brand new tires stolen etc.

16. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Forgot about that, that did suck.

17. Any idea who did it? Is it the same dude who is suspected in the keying of Joe's bike and some random thefts?

18. Damn guys, I stocked up on ammo at Bass Pro Friday AM, there was enough for a handful of us to go target shooting.

19. 675AV8R

675AV8R Jetski Extraordinaire

Good: First GNF, screwing off with the D&D crew all weekend, Barber

Bad: Bike shitting the bed at the start of my biggest race for the weekend, running slower than last time I was there, back to work

20. dsmitty37

My group knows who took the keys. Once he left everyone was in a much better mood. I don't know about bikes being keyed. This was my second event with BeaveRun being my first even back in Sept