1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what is bridgestone BT002st?

Discussion in 'Tech' started by Marc Camp, May 22, 2008.

1. Marc Camp

Marc Camp Well-Known Member

Is this race dot?If so what air pressure do i run hot?:confused:It says race then it says street.If its street i guess i just got screwed!

Last edited: May 22, 2008
  2. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Lol...got the hook-up.:D what a deal! woo-hoo

3. Marc Camp

That figures huh.Hes gonna take this bs back if its not race compound.I,ll just go on stickboys site and find it. should have went there first before starting thread.:mad:

4. Shenanigans

Marce, the st stands for street tire! have fun at road a on the i got a good deal bobo tires:D.

5. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

It's a trackday tire. That's where the race/street part comes in. They are good tires and last well, but are not the same as the race tire.

6. Marc Camp

Thanx man.

7. Shenanigans

Told your hard headed ass to call Stick in the 1st place. Hard head makes a soft ass:D. You already a gimp like me, dont get any worse

8. steven alexande

steven alexande Well-Known Member

All he wanted to know if they were full race tires, no reason to get upset. As my understanding, the 002's are full race tires, but they have came out with the 003's. just this year. Everyone ran the 002's for several years, and still to this day, They are good tires, just bridgstone has came out with a better one, don't worry they will work. Hope this helps.

Last edited: May 22, 2008
  9. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

If you need something for Road A this weekend, I can probably get it delivered there. I have a friend going already.

10. Shenanigans

Steve, marc and i are friends and give each other sh@t all the time

11. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

Don't forget ya tirewarmers :Poke:

12. Shenanigans

Good one, D.Ramsey :D