1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What if....

Discussion in 'General' started by jmanley, Aug 21, 2008.

1. jmanley

jmanley Well-Known Member

what if Mladin and Spies both leave AMA, which is a possibility with all the DMG stuff going on. How long before someone breaks their track records at all the AMA stops? i'd say several years since they are a full second faster at most places. it will be interesting to see how long their times hold up.

2. owndjoo

owndjoo muthapucka

not to mention the lack of a superbike class:Poke:

3. speedybee43

speedybee43 Well-Known Member

What if Yosh Suzuki taking Matt and Ben and going WSBK racing? I would like to see that...Does anyone know if this is a realistic posibility?

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Check out Spies or DiSalvo's qualifying times when they were racing superstock compared to superbike qualifying at the same event. You might be surprised.

As stock bikes get better, I think it will just take the right rider to get close to current superbike times.

5. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

someone i know who knows someone at high at yoshi well, said he feels that suzuki will come around and that he's hoping it will all work out. this is second hand info but he seems to not be worried. at least thats the story i got.

6. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

I know a guy who's the friend of a racer who works on bikes for a living that says everyone is worried.

Seriously, riders will come and go, but the teams need some stability. Until there's a feeling of trust and respect between all of the parties, we're gonna have these 'what if..." scenarios.