1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you do?

Discussion in 'General' started by dickie doo, Mar 3, 2010.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I'm a professional tambourine and sitar player in a funk band and part time MC when time permits.

2. VintageWannabe

VintageWannabe Diggin Deep

Corporate Engineer (I get into all types of Engineering around here). I also do some machine-computer programming on my own in Labview, and I'm working on starting guided motorcycle tours here in Indiana. Check out my websites from my profile page.

3. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.

4. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Lawyer.

5. VintageWannabe

VintageWannabe Diggin Deep

Try it? I invented the shaved scrotum.

6. ZX6R2367

ZX6R2367 Active Member

Insurance Adjuster.

7. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

mechanical engineer.

8. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

Risk my life so you jackass' have relatively clean water to drink, and brush your teeth with :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. 03silvr6

03silvr6 Well-Known Member

IT Security

10. Havoc

Havoc Well-Known Member

Steam Fitter

11. dickie doo

dickie doo Well-Known Member

Very cool so far guys!

12. bjs8579

bjs8579 Well-Known Member

No, BAE Systems, although I know a lot of IT people job hop around the defense industry, especially in the DC area.

13. az762nato

az762nato US Army

Army MI

14. DesmoLin

DesmoLin Member

Application Support Analyst at an Options Exchange.

15. Nick_OMC

Nick_OMC Will crash your bike

you ever have enough time up there to ponder things? Does it make you feel kinda funny, like when you used to climb the rope in gym class?

--on the serious note. that is some crazy stuff there.

16. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

I do actually ponder a lot up there. If I turn my radio off there is nobody to bother me. Just me and my thoughts. It is pretty nice.

It does not bother me a bit, but every now and then when I am taking a break, I look around and think "this shit aint' normal" LOL

17. scotth

scotth Banned

GODDAMMIT!!! I got to page 4 thinking I was going to get to use this.

MFer. :D

18. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

I`m unemployed, used to build trucks for Freightliner.

19. pscook

pscook Well-Known Member

Aerospace Industrial Engineer/Master Scheduler. I schedule appropriately sized airplanes.

20. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

Man, I see in WERA the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.

You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.