1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA33 loses at Putnam

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by 512V, May 23, 2002.

1. 512V

512V Well-Known Member

Rumor has it that evilhordewannabe is looking to kick some Kaw butt at Putnam.
    I think you had better feed that Taco to the Kaw so that it has a little more get up and go.
    Says he's gonna be even farther ahead in points when he leaves the track .
    He's having a Kaw catcher installed on the front of the RD like the old steam engines had,so he can scoop you out of the way when he puts you a lap down.

2. WERA33

WERA33 Well-Known Member

"Team Whore" has yet to place ahead of "Fat Bastard Racing", which is well known in all racing circles.
    while TW's yamaha is very nimble and well balanced so far it has been unable to overcome brute force of the fat bastard kawisaki. now...wheres my doughnut?

3. evilhordewannabe

evilhordewannabe Well-Known Member

"Team Whore" moves to new Location

Thanks a lot Scott. I am now living in my garage. I couldn't come up with a suitable explanation for why I am an evil whore...leader of Team Whore racing, so my wife has kicked me out of the house. Since I always go out of town "racing" and I never come home with a trouphy, she is now convinced I have earned the nickname. On the plus side, this has allowed me more time (and energy) to devote to the RD. I think I will have more than enough top end to overcome the Kawi with my new 48mm carbs and 24/56 gearing. I've added an extended swingarm from an ex hill climbing bike to get the power to the road and stop the bike's tendancy to wheelie, so I think you are in trouble.

4. WERA33

WERA33 Well-Known Member

i think you'll get me on hills for sure! btw did you convert your bike to f-rd specs?

5. Demon DS7

Demon DS7 Well-Known Member

Team Whore???
    The reason he's so fast is he has my old jugs off of double ugly!!
    What time does your wife let you come in from the garage, I need to ask you a couple of things about your ignition?