1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wera West

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by irwnn, Mar 17, 2004.

1. irwnn

irwnn Well-Known Member

WHAT A GREAT IDEA!

I’ve meant to contact WERA for over two years about organizing events at western tracks (willow, firebird, vegas, sandia …) and now David Pyles has done it! Actually, I don’t know who got it started, but I’m excited. :clap: I want to know if anyone else is excited.

David has told me that the western vintage scene is currently not worth supporting. Not that he personally doesn’t believe vintage is “worth it”, but that the grids are just too small. We need to change that! He is very open to expanding the vintage grids.

What can I do to get every last one of the vintage race bikes in the western half of the United States to show up at Las Vegas on May 22nd? I just heard about this (maybe I’m a little slow: this has been on my mind for years) so I’m looking for all the info I can get.

2. Jockamo

Jockamo Member

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

If you guys get enough interest we'll definitely give you time in the schedule to get on the track.