1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA FAMILY NEEDS HELP -UPDATE! PLEASE READ

Discussion in 'General' started by RRP, Oct 12, 2023.

1. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Hello All - Mark here again. I was checking the GOFUNDME page for Jeff’s wife and saw this:

We have an update to report the loan company has agreed to settle for 7000.00 which is 4000.00 less than the original loan amount. We are about 2000.00 short of the 7000.00, but she also needs to pay her lawyer 1000.00 for negotiating this settlement. The loan company has given Karen a short extension so she can try to come up with the rest of the money. I'm praying that we can still achieve this goal. We are so deeply appreciative for all who have already donated your thoughtfulness will not ever be forgotten. Please share this update. We thank you and God bless you.”

I was glad to see all who have donated - as always this group comes through.

That said - with the this development, Karen looks to be very close but apparently the time frame is getting tight.

Please consider donating or even donating again.

Thanks.
    M

2. backbone

backbone scarred for life

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

4. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

5. KCFirebolt

KCFirebolt Large man. Little bike.

Donated and shared via the book of faces. Good luck.

RRP likes this.
  6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

God damn, I was prepared to see it somewhere and still, the mention of the tip instantly caused my blood pressure to shoot up.

RRP likes this.
  7. jasonhise

jasonhise Well-Known Member

So I tried donating but it seemed to make me want to create an account. Maybe I overlooked something but I don't want an account with them.

8. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

I did credit card no acct needed for me

jasonhise and BigBird like this.
  9. BigBird

BigBird blah

hopefully it'll make it. only about $1500 or so short. Saw some other beebers on there.

jasonhise likes this.
  10. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

I pushed it over the 7k mark. Lol

BigBird, RRP and jasonhise like this.
  11. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

You guys fn rock!

In 20 years of being part of this community, the generosity has always been there.

Thanks so much!

12. BigBird

BigBird blah

now just need $750 more to pay for the yeller ferrari.....almost there. great job racers!

13. sdg

sdg *

Gift card, ditto

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I don't do social media but individually got a couple few friends who have mostly moved on from the beeb to jump in as well. That bond is eternal.

RRP, BigBird and SirCrashAlot like this.
  15. 42K8

42K8 Well-Known Member

$346 to go! ... actually with the 2.9% GoFundMe fees plus $0.30 per transaction amounts to needing approximately another $260.

So ... $606 to go!!!

Although I am sure if it goes above the minimum threshold, it would only help Karen. Living off a fixed income cannot be easy.

Impressive work, everyone! I donated a few times and am tempted to add a small bit more to help nudge it toward the finish line. I cannot imagine being in Karen's situation.

SirCrashAlot and BigBird like this.