1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA Cycle Jam 2023

Discussion in 'Announcements/Information' started by Mongo, Apr 20, 2023.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Patman623 likes this.
  2. TCC SZ

TCC SZ Active Member

How much should a spectator expect to pay to come watch the races per day?

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'll update if I get different info from the boss but I think it's 30 for 3 days, 25 sat/sun, and 20 sunday only - not sure if N2 will add another 5 for Thursday or not.

4. William Schneider

William Schneider Well-Known Member

@Mongo

On Friday, it looks like the endurance practice for ultra lightweight (8:45am - 9:15am) overlaps with the Riders meeting for ultra lightweight (9:10am). Is this a mistake?

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Wow yeah, have all sorts of errors on that timing! I'll get it fixed this week and reposted. No clue why I have the 8:30 meeting either... FWIW the ULW meeting will be in tech around 9:25.

William Schneider likes this.
  6. DBConz

DBConz Registered Idiot

Mongo, if we're only doing sprints, can i reg/tech friday morning? i'd wait till closer towards the end so the endurance teams can get their bikes through first.

7. Jon Wilkens

Jon Wilkens Well-Known Member

to clarify, Sunday is NATIONALS right? Seems the schedule is showing sportsman classes. Or am I reading it wrong? Thanks

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Pretty sure we will get some sprint stuff done Friday morning.

It's showing both - it's a double header for nationals and sportsman.

Jon Wilkens likes this.
  9. Jon Wilkens

Jon Wilkens Well-Known Member

well crap...guess I need to register for Sunday too then. I already did Saturday registration...

10. DBConz

DBConz Registered Idiot

awesome, thanks. i'll make sure to show up later, so the endurance riders can get their paperwork and bikes done first.