1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA BBS fantasy football 2015

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Jul 16, 2015.

1. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

ESPN sucks bigger, sweaty balls than Scotty and Lafoo's fantasy teams combine. And for the love of pete...this looks like it might be shaping up to be a repeat of getting bumped from the playoffs by talbott...again :mad: Just need to hold on to 2nd place for 2 more weeks.

2. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

LMAO...Talbott...82 moves...Birdboy...47...y'all really hate y'all's teams don't ya lol

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Two more weeks? Isn't this the final regular-season week? You lucked out getting my lousy team this week.

4. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

What fun would this be if not for the moves?

5. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

If Lever hating ESPN doesn't convince you people that it's far and away better than what we are using, nothing will.

6. Scotty87

I don't get this. If I had the same damn team from the draft through the end of the playoffs, and I made he playoffs and was competitive I'd have a shitload of fun.

7. Scotty87

Yeah. I don't get what he's on about either.

8. dtalbott

Really? Can you remember the last time Lever was right about anything?

9. dtalbott

I like to tinker.

10. SLLaffoon

SLLaffoon Well-Known Member

Eh, let Lever go on. He better hope Talbott and Triumph keep me out of the playoffs. The team I drafted sucked. The team I have now is solid and deep. I've ended Lever's season multiple times, including last year and 2011.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2015
  11. dtalbott

I would love to be able to skip the draft and pick my week one team from the leftovers. That would be fun.

12. BigBird

BigBird blah

isn't that what what you've basically built anyway :P

13. dtalbott

Woodhead has been there the whole season, and I got Tate back, so, yeah, pretty close.

Not bad for a decent season.

14. Scotty87

Re read what I typed bro. ;)

15. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

I know I'm not in your league, but, I'm desperate for feedback. Gotta get a win this week to get into the playoffs.
    QB
    Start - Brady (NE vs. PHI). Reserve - Dalton (CIN @ CLE)
    RB
    Start - David Johnson (ARI @ STL) and Adrian Peterson (MIN VS SEA). Reserves - Javorious Allen (BAL @ MIA) and Danny Woodhead (SD vs DEN)
    WR
    Start - Larry Fitzgerald (ARI @ STL) and Calvin Johnson (DET VS GB). Reserves - Eric Decker (NYJ @ NYG) and Mike Evans (TB vs ATL)
    TE
    Start - Scott Chandler (NE vs PHI). Reserve - Benjamin Watson (NO vs CAR)
    K
    Start - Mason Crosby (GB at DET). Reserve - Chandler Catanzaro (ARI @ STL)
    D
    Start - Broncos (DEN @ SD). Reserve - Chiefs (ARI @ STL)

I'm a few points shy of high points for the year for the league, but, as dumb luck has it, everyone shoots their wad when they play me and I'm at .500.

Anything you would change here? Keeping an eye on Megatron's status. Everyone else is healthy.

16. BigBird

BigBird blah

Dalton
    Peterson/Allen
    Fitz/Megatron
    Chandler
    Why do you have a reserve Kicker?
    KC

and next time there will be a fee ;)

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Isn't Chris Johnson the main ball carrier at Arizona? If the Cardinals are using a committee of running backs, Allen is looking pretty good too.
    Giants secondary is shit, isn't it? Eric Decker would be very tempting.
    If Drew Brees wakes up at home after those two horrible games, Benjamin Watson could have a big game.

You should know that I am almost in last place in this league.

18. worthless

Our roster includes double the starters (own 2 QBs, start 1. own 4 RBs, start 2. etc)
    If I make the playoffs, I'll gladly pay!

19. worthless

Chris Johnson is the main ball carrier at ARI, but, his broken tibia will most likely hold him back a bit. Andre Ellington is also in the mix, but, has turf toe.
    Eric Decker goes in if megatron is hobbled.
    Ben Watson could have a good game, but, with the receiver troubles at NE due to injuries, I think Chandler is going to make a big impact.

20. dtalbott

Remember that the Patriots had success against the Broncos when they were able to get an RB matched up with a linebacker.

At least I keep reminding myself of that, since Woodhead is one of my starting rb's.