1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We will miss SBR

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by 13x, Apr 10, 2000.

1. 13x

13x 13x.com

I sure hate to see SBR quit endurance racing. It causes me physical pain to see them go.

If we have to take their place on the podium, so be it.

*grin*

AOD Jim

2. Trickle

Trickle Active Member

You should have no problems there Jim.....wif that stroker of a motor in that AOD machine......gesh!!

3. chris semoff

chris semoff Well-Known Member

jim we are like a bad case of herpes just when you think we are gone ,we come back ,flare up and ruin your good time,no medication can cure our outbreaks though!!! "the nudist" PS:i just found our lost rider glenn and 13.4bhps ,hmmmm-hahahahahahahah

4. Knob

Knob Member

Hi Chris, im a big fan. I have a question for you. I heard from a reliable source, that your team is registered for the texas national, and Glenn, Joe Prussiano, and Michael Barnes are riding for you. is this true???

5. Firestorm

Firestorm New Member

Alright now Jim, a stroker motor is one thing. But a stroker motor w/ Mark Junge that's damn near criminal!!
    Don't make me get the "Ope Dog" on you guys!

6. chris semoff

jim SBR is building the ultra fast 600r6 to run in the mw-sb class too doing testing look for us soon...double the trouble with a seven gallon tank on a 600

7. chris semoff

jim SBR is building the ultra fast 600r6 to run in the mw-sb class too doing testing look for us soon...double the trouble with a seven gallon tank on a 600

8. 13x

13x 13x.com

Ok, ok. Now I can see I've opened up a BIG can o' worms here. Let's all focus on kicking some Texas butt. Last time AOD was in Texas we were taken to the cleaners by a local team. I hope to see all WERA teams on the podium at the end of the race.

Jim

Oh, and Chris... Stick with the R1 please.

9. 13x

13x 13x.com

And keep Ope dog off a MWSB!!

Jim

10. TX racer

TX racer Well-Known Member

I hope that AOD and SBR are sucessful at TWS, but you guys better be ready, becuase I can tell you now that there are 4 TEXAS teams that will be there and have a 6 & 4 HR already under there belt, and will have another 6 HR before the WERA national. While I follow your teams, I hope that 'my' TX teams finish 1-2-3 (sorry guys!) I will be there with my TV camera to record it all for posterity no matter what the outcome [​IMG]

See ya soon!

11. BuckyLeague

BuckyLeague Active Member

How's the saying go???? "Don't mess with Texas" ???? Sonds like those guys are gonna be out to kick some serious arse! It's gonna be interesting to see how things play out. I would like to see Semoff doing a naked burnout on an R6 with a 7 gallon tank. Might make a nice cover shot for American R&R.

12. Brad

Brad Swollen Member

Eeeewww!!! [​IMG]

13. chris semoff

When is texas,oops i'm still in pa its thursday evening!!!!think we will make it?