1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We Were Tough on Folks Back in the Day.Today You'd Be Jailed

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by eric hunter, Oct 4, 2012.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I hope they revised it to "Whiny Fag". :D

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Or Bitch.

It's been almost half a century, get over it and get on with your life. Bitch.

3. I must confess I LOL'd when I read it. Sometimes, you gotta act like you got a Pair. I don't think his ever dropped.

4. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

Really shitty for the guy but ultimately +1 you guys. Sometimes you're never gonna win, you just gotta learn to say "fuck you" and walk away.

5. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

DaveK: Can change someone's user title to say "Fag" when they piss you off? That would be cool...

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Nah, someone might think I'm calling them a homosexual and with the caliber of idjits around here, I don't want to insult an entire group of people.

7. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

His best revenge would have been to go and have a successful life. Sadly he choose another path.

Oh and check Southpark for the true meaning of the term :crackup:

8. jp636

jp636 Yellow Turd

I think that's the real issue here. Guy is on his death bed and has regretted life. I'm betting his high school years weren't his only regrets and he's so twisted up with his failures that he's lashing out during his last years. Quite sad actually.

9. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Aw, c'mon. You know a few of the beebers(pun?) ride a Harley. Pick one.
    I'm sure they'll identify with the name change and feel a need to buy a new pair of chaps.
    Support the aftermarket!
    You know you wanna...

10. Now why in the hell would I go to Southpark to check the true meaning ? I mean, Those guys are wet behind the ears lil' 30 yr olds. WTF do they know, (yeh, dey funny). A "Fag" is a Brit term for a ciggie or a pickle smoocher.

11. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

So instead of maybe 300 people from his school from 1970 knowing and forgetting about it, now MILLIONS on the web know he was a fag in 1970:rolleyes:

12. jp636

jp636 Yellow Turd

13. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

A fag is a Harley-riding poser.

14. kz2zx

kz2zx zx2gsxr2zx

Q: "Are you a fag?"

A: "No, but I am bike-curious."

15. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

That was classic