1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VIR Vintage Video

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by WERA854, Aug 24, 2009.

1. WERA854

WERA854 Well-Known Member

O.K. It took me 2 weeks to figure out how to properly upload a video in HD to youTube, so here are my first belated attempts at on-board footage:

AHRMA VIR F250:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gnWp5jlBZg

AHRMA VIR Sportsman350:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3w6qHbRQD0

Last minute deal, so we stuck the camera on my helmet...the batteries died after 5 laps in the first race, and the ignition shortly after that. :mad: After a really good run, we just sputtered over the line as the motor quit.

Fresh batteries for Sportsman 350, but the camera mount got bumped down a bit. Overall, the GoPro did fine and after a shaky start we can only get better. Enjoy.

2. F2RGK

F2RGK Smack Talker, but Nice!

I went to that site and it only plays a second or so and then locks up on both links? I went to other sites and had no problem. Might want to check it my friend.

3. Tinfoil hat charly

Tinfoil hat charly Well-Known Member

Great Eric--watching it i felt like I was on the bike myself....

4. Steve 976

Steve 976 Well-Known Member

Very cool Eric.

5. RZ Racer

RZ Racer It passed tech LAST time!

Nice vids...especially for a first effort!!:up: My favorite part was the pass around the outside @ Oak Tree in the 1st race! (lap 3) I always love it when the guy I'm dicing with gets tired of me passing him on the inside, covers the inside and I just go around the outside.... "No worries, mate, I'll just take this line ....it's faster anyhow!":D

6. regnat

regnat Well-Known Member

Eric
    Great video!What model do you use?Helmet hero wide?
    Here included the start of 350 GP at VIR!

Attached Files:

7. Antigdaytona

Antigdaytona Well-Known Member

Ha

Regnat
    Not sure I like the idea of having a pillion!
    I've lost enough skin while wearing leathers.
    Meanwhile I await the Buff Jokes!
    Chris

8. WERA854

Yes,
    GoPro wide on the helmet, but I'm going to mount it on the bike next time.

9. WERA854

Now I know that's a fake...those bikes wouldn't pass tech...no AHRMA decals prominently displayed.