1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VIR LWSB Hi-Side: Rider Ok?

Discussion in 'General' started by SV81, Mar 16, 2004.

1. Slick-101

Slick-101 Well-Known Member

Hi, David!!!

I'm glad he's not worse than that. Those knees looked kinda painful! Odd place for abrasions, too. It was on the TOP side of the knee, between the knee and the thigh, not on the kneecap. It really looked rough though.

Hope to see you both at Summit (just not in the pea gravel in turn one like last time).

2. Pants Romano

Pants Romano Well-Known Member

Yep. Something about new paint makes it attract dirt.

Mongo should commission a study. :p

Seriously, hope your teammate recovers quickly.

3. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

4. SV81

SV81 Steeler Hater

Glad he is ok. Those video clips are wild. Especially the one where he really knocks his head on the ground. Reminded me of my hi-side last year when I bounced off my head:Poke: At least it went dark and I went limp but damn my head hurt for a week and my body felt like it was hit by a truck. Came to after sliding a good ways.

5. TNT451

TNT451 Well-Known Member

SV High Side

Gentlemen,

Thank you for your concern about the Turn 7 Fun Ride. First off let me say I am very glad that everyone was able to avoid me and that I did not cause anyone else to go down.

I got a terrible start and the hill is normally a place I can gain allot of ground...this time I just saw and felt allot of ground. I ended up with road rashed knees (wore right through everything) and a fractured pinky finger. The doctors were all pretty excited about the fracture (they had never seen one like it....put a split in the bottom of the finger like splitting wood) but everything is still all lined up, so they just taped it to my other finger and said "see you in two weeks'. I do sill feel like a truck hit me, but that is because I am getting to old for this.

Hey Shawn...Not a good week to take Mike to his first race....I think we will still get him out here though.

Again....glad I did not involve anyone else..

Tommy T.

6. SV81

SV81 Steeler Hater

Tom, great news to hear. I must say you looked like a true spider man airborn and you had some nice height. I give you a 9 of 10 for display and a 10/10 for freakin me the hell out...lol. We will have to refer to the others for the landing. Again, glad you are doing well.

7. TNT451

TNT451 Well-Known Member

I tried to stick the landing, but I figured I would get hosed by the Russian & French Judge anyway. If I had to go lay it down, it would be pretty cool to see any pictures of it (I know, I am a sick bastard)

8. SV81

SV81 Steeler Hater

sense of humor is great, thats what gets us thru life man.