Vintage Standings

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by Diesel, Aug 30, 2001.

1. Diesel

Diesel Well-Known Member

2. Tina Lipert found a mistake in the Standings. Mark Morrow should have 114 total points in Formula RD. Sorry for the mistake. If anyone needs the standings faxed to someone - email me and I will handle it. Thanks "Diesel" for posting these for me. I was going to do it, but, you beat me to it.
    [email protected]

3. RZ Racer

RZ Racer It passed tech LAST time!

4. Diesel

Diesel Well-Known Member

That's weird. It's a basic html file that should work with Netscape and IE browsers. It's over 500k in size so it will take awhile to load if using a 56k or slower modem.

Anyway, here are the F-500 standings:

Formula 500:
    381 - Lipert, Stanley - 193 - 120
    39 - Morrow, Mark - 120 - 100
    3 - Gruhn, Dick - 106 - 93
    345 - Lucas, Richard - 118 - 86
    179 - Garland, Lynford - 89 - 80
    864 - Rickard, John - 88 - 79

[This message has been edited by Diesel (edited 08-30-2001).]

5. boaide

boaide Well-Known Member

Jens,

I only have 5 races this year and since you are controlling the points what would it take to get you to add the 20 points I would have gotten at Hallet or some other god foresaken place in V-2 and F-500? Or do I have to go to Nelsons tomorrow (5 hours) to get my 6 races in before the GNF?

Ciao,

Fred

6. Diesel

Diesel Well-Known Member

Let's see. I could either be dishonest or subject you to race your 6th event in Hell... hmmm...

I suggest you stock up on lotsa ice cold beer and huge cans of spray Lysol for your weekend. [​IMG]

7. boaide

boaide Well-Known Member

I suggest you stock up on lotsa ice cold beer and huge cans of spray Lysol for your weekend. [​IMG][/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks alot. [​IMG]

Fred