1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vintage Fieldsheer 1 piece vented race suit

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by Jakob Gretler, Sep 11, 2023.

1. Jakob Gretler

Jakob Gretler AMGeee

Selling these leathers for a friend who raced on his 99 R6. Size 56 Euro. This suit looks like it was the top of the line back when it came out over 20 years ago (already had full armor and YKK zippers). Armor includes a back protector, elbow pads, hip pads, shoulder pads and knee pads.

The non-removable liner does have some damage near the stitches at the slots for the pads. Vented/breathable suit back then at least lol. Also included is a Teknic standalone back protector. Great suit for someone with a low budget who doesn't mind used gear :) I bet the leather could even be torn down and repurposed it feels like high quality stuff.

Photos on these new phones are too damn big to use, link to google drive here. Located in Costa Mesa CA but will gladly ship. Feel free to shoot me a message!

2. Jakob Gretler

Jakob Gretler AMGeee

For reference, my friend was 6' 1" 205 lbs and fit was snug.

3. Jakob Gretler

Jakob Gretler AMGeee

$175 shipped including PP fee!

4. Jakob Gretler

Jakob Gretler AMGeee

5. Jakob Gretler

Jakob Gretler AMGeee

6. Jakob Gretler

Jakob Gretler AMGeee

7. Jakob Gretler

Jakob Gretler AMGeee