V7MW Racers!!!!

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by gpracer15, Mar 16, 2011.

?

Who is in and who is out

1. ON THE GRID AND COMPETING

42.9%
  2. ON THE BENCH AND CHEERING

57.1%
  1. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

Yeah I only have spare woodcraft stuff.

2. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Brake side foot peg. They held up fine but I did grind the peg down some. I was looking to get him a spare if nothing else.

3. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

Ken let me check today and Ill let you know first thing tomorrow.

Howie Im sorry I didnt get the crash like I though, just a pile a dust that shows me NOTHING and then next lap you standing by your bike with the marshall. Got Chuck's wheelie, and Eboz kinda boshed alittle on the start and then checks out, and BJ passes me going into 1 and checks out. But remember its my first time so my cam points down alittle to low and well Im slow so I couldnt get the up front action. Im trying to get them posted but here in the country I can only use my data card and its only 1.5 mg and for some reason it just wont download. So tomorrow Im gonna go into town(25 miles away) and use a better connection and they will be online tomorrow. PROMISE yall!!!

4. Dyle

Ive been downloading for 2 hours now and its just halfway done with the MW race. DAMN!!!

5. Kev59

Kev59 Well-Known Member

That sounds like "real time" for my race!:eek:

6. Dyle

ok yall remember this was my first time so it took a few trys or trial and error. But you can see for 99cent cameras they work pretty well its just a matter of finding a good home for it. So anyways enjoy and dont make to much fun of me for sucking.:D Ill download the HW race tomorrow from Wags and Curtis's cams.

http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb56/dnr4everus/Wags/

7. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

$.99?? I will take one of those! I will give you $2 if you order me one!:D

8. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Nice Dyle.............So that's all you can see when your riding around.............maybe you should safety wire a telephone book on the seat or something.

It looks like you were pretty lonely out there.........maybe I can come out and play so you don't get lost out there by yourself.....lol.

9. Dyle

Howie I ordered 10 more of them. Most costly part is the little SD cards. They run about 2.50 on ebay for a 4gig. I just got to pick a color to paint them so if they come loose from the bikes it can be found in the grass or sandtrap. Maybe Gypsy orange would stand out?? Either way about it Im pretty sure Ill make Road Atlanta so whoever is there for v6/7 will have one on there bike if they want it. Ive got 13 of them once the new ones arrive. Oh I did spend alittle more this time and got the HD versions. So like Chuck said....V6/7 will no longer be just plain ol vintage, we will be in production!!

Oh and Dennis............F>>K YOU!!!:Poke: I can see over the handle bars thank you very much...:D The cam was fixed to my upper I just had it pointed down to low. Lesson learned.
    I was lonely and kinda wish I hadnt been because if I had someone to race with or been able to hang with those guys up front maybe I wouldnt have gotten caught snoozing by Randy and lose out on 3rd. But I couldnt get my braking under control. I was letting out of the gas way b4 I needed to in T1 especially. Im usually alot faster at RRR. But track time would change all that. As the weekend went on I felt alot better and well just got to feeling safer. My biggest worry was being so rusty that I caused someone else to crash or get hurt. But it all worked out fine and I had a blast riding again. Cant wait till the next time.

10. Dyle

Ill have Skwid's and Curtis's races up sometime today.

11. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

sweet. Nice vids, and only a buck!? Let us know where to get them. I'll put on on front/back of my bike.

12. Dyle

Let me get the link for everyone for the cams and the SD cards and Ill post it up here for everyone. I have noticed prices change but never much more than about 4 bucks for the camera. You just have to watch them for a couple days b4 you buy so you can find the best deal.

BJ did you see that pass you made on me?

13. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

LOL......don't get so defensive....lol. I know you can see over the handle bars.......... Now that you safety wired those wooden blocks to your foot pegs and you ordered those KISS style racing boots with the three inch lift.
    :Poke:

I kid.....I kid....lol.

Nice job with the footage.....I am sure the guys are going to love the track footage.

14. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

lol dyle i can see you with the blocks of wood on your peg's.......lol

15. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

Yeah, man. Pretty cool to see on tape. :up:

16. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

I knew I had a bad start but it sure felt like my front wheel went a lot higher!

I want some of those cameras!

17. Dyle

I know you were kidding Dennis. Other wise I would have said the whole word. You know me I tend to drop the F bomb without even thinking if I might be offending anyone. And now everyone knows half my secret.What you dont know is that I painted my boots black so no one could see the gold fish swimming around in the bottoms of them...:moon: the added weight of the fish swimming around the bottoms helps me with the trasition of moving the bike from side to side.:D Plus they feel nice on my feet!!!
    :beer:

Heres the link for the little camera. And if you search you can also find the mini SD cards for pretty cheap to. But kinda look thru the cams to make sure you find the model you want. They have the same design in HD format and they really arent bad on the pocket either. The ones we used this weekend were 720x480 and you can get them 1280x 720 models. You just have to look thru and find the seller that has the deal going on. Plus you can send them a message asking them for a bulk deal if you buy so many. But if you scroll down on the page youll see the ones I got for .99 cents plus the shipping. But heres the links I used.

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=m570&_nkw=mini+key+chain+cams&_sacat=See-All-Categories
    http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=mi...cameras&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313

Last edited: Mar 26, 2011
  18. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Where did the video go?

19. Dyle

Last edited: Mar 28, 2011
  20. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Your too nice Curtis..........you followed those two for too long..........show them a wheel, it looked like they were giving you room on the inside.

Skwid, your looking smooth............but you are on the wrong bike brother........you need a MW bike sooooo bad. Way to take that old girl deep into one...........the puff of smoke had me worried.

I really like the camera's Dyle.......super cool.

I wish I was there........super kewl.

:beer: