V7MW GNF CASH PRIZE

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by duck62, Sep 20, 2016.

1. lanehammond

lanehammond Well-Known Member

And my part haha

duck62 likes this.
  2. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

You are already a winna!

3. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

Yes....it is already in my truck :)

4. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

Thanks again Scott!!!

5. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

A 36.0 Yowza!!! Hats off sir!

418 likes this.
  6. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Yep good race. Seems some had problems I way or another.
    Congratulations to Norman Hammond on being 2 time V7MW Champ.
    Also Congratulations to E-Boz for HW V6 title.
    Norman is on it.
    Brian Mullins 2nd, JT 3rd and Stephen had issues late in race.
    Allen Hammond bring it home safely and I bet with a smile.
    Woowwooo

Steven Isenhower #52

7. lanehammond

Thanks chuck for the very dick head coupon winner of the worst paint job that's classy Good business man right there..
    I am 22 and pay for all my own shit it ain't about the paint job so until you want to give me a free paint job I could really give a shit if you think my paint job sucks or not
    I don't know you and I ain't your friend so that shit is just uncalled for idc if it was a joke or not

Kev59, VFR#52 and sPatlovich1 like this.
  8. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

Hella fast. Makes me wish I would have asked Randy to borrow Blackie, if he still even has her.

What bike was Tuna riding?

cajun636 likes this.
  9. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Wow, Come on here and trash me when all i am trying to do is offer a second coupon for the V7 crowd. If u dont like the offer throw it in the trash, didnt cost u a dime.

Howie picked the recipient there at track. Had i had one for 1st and last place i guess the last place guy would be complaining too. Or maybe thankfull he had something to possibly gain even though he was last.

I paid for all of my racing expenses out of pocket for over 17 years!

10. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

Congratulations to Norm for winning the V7MW SMACKDOWN. He put on a show! He is now the PIMP of V7MW! I should have taken a picture of him with the hat on!

Last edited: Oct 22, 2016
  11. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Hat? What hat?

Congrats Norm!!

duck62 likes this.
  12. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

Chuck provided a coupon for a discount on a paint job for the V7 racer that did not win and that could use a professional paint job. Allens bike was voted the one that could use it the most. I hope it wasn't taken the wrong way. All the V6 and V7 riders did a great job. Thanks for the show!

Last edited: Oct 22, 2016
  13. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

Hat and Trophy. Norm needs to post a better one.

Attached Files:

14. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Howie hir it on the mark

For those of you whom were offended my coupon (s) i do appologize.

They were intended only to help increase the grid size and offer something to the participants and provide something for the others that did not win the race.

I personally at the time do not have $100 cash to throw out to sponsor a race so i thought this was a good idea.

Congrats to the 2016 Vintage champions.

15. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

I never got a trophy or hat like that, wtf?

16. lanehammond

"V7 worst paint award at barber" was the best thing you could come up with? .. it's a good thought and till you insulted my bike.. get done with your car so I can tell you what a piece of junk it is then I'll sell you some napa parts to make it better? See my point.. have alittle respect.. give it to Ray he crashed out was the only reason he wasn't in v7 he could use it.a 600 dollar paint job crashes as good as a 40 dollar one

17. lanehammond

The coupon minus the worst paint job in v7... would have been a great idea and appreciated..I would have called you and thanked you.. if I had met you and we were friends I probably would have laughed and went about my business but I don't and you bashed on my bike which I have struggled to get half ass back together in 7 months after a mofo of a wreck.

VFR#52 likes this.
  18. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

I get your point and appologized for the coupon offending you and anyone else for that matter.

Not my intention on the coupon.

lanehammond and VFR#52 like this.
  19. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

Chuck is a good guy. I think he was just wanting to give out an extra coupon to someone besides the winner. Could it have been worded differently? Sure, but over the years all of the vintage guys, and especially the V6/V7 guys, have been a family of misfits and outcasts. We have fun with each other. Just look at the SMACKDOWN awards and talk leading up to it. We jab each other a little but would do anything for each other and for you.

lanehammond and VFR#52 like this.
  20. lanehammond

Okay good deal no hard feelings