1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

US Performance Academy: The accredited, private, online, middle & high school created for high perfo

Discussion in 'Other' started by casjoker, Aug 16, 2017.

1. casjoker

casjoker Refusing middle age

Good day,
    I wanted to put this program out there in case there is anyone who needs a "non-traditional" school program to meet the needs of their child's racing career. Full disclosure, I am an associate member of the organization and also a consumer of the program. My son plays for the Seacoast Spartans hockey program listed on the USPA website that is how I discovered the program. My background you is K-12 education and I am currently a principal at a middle school and hold a doctorate in Educational Leadership. I have also raced with CCS in NH a little and still do an occasional track day. So I know both the MC and educational side of the equation. We also have an F4 Championship car racer, American/Ecuadorian driver JM Correa enrolled in the program and would like to add a few MC racers to the rolls. This program really meets JM's needs and I think it would be a great fit for the MC racer, dirt or street.

From my personal experience, I can say US Performance Academy is unlike any other school. Designed by athletes and educators, the approach specifically benefits driven students who are training, traveling, competing, and pushing to the next level. The online curriculum allows for a flexible school schedule and academic calendar. The support system keeps students involved, motivated, and on track to success. And the focus on the student-athletes' future goals and aspirations opens up a doorway to future opportunities. US Performance Academy is the accredited, private, online school designed for high-performance athletes.

http://www.gouspa.org/

If interested shoot me a PM and we can discuss the program further.
    Thanks,
    Cory

r6boater likes this.
  2. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

Where were you 3 years ago!

Draik has been homeschooled since 6th grade. He starts his senior year in a couple weeks. He's finishing out his HS career as a dual enrollment student at Pellissippi State.

Thanks for sharing this. I will let my wife know about it as she is the adminstrator of a rather large homeschool group and fields a lot of questions about options on non traditional schooling.