1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

United States Grand Prix

Discussion in 'General' started by Pants Romano, Jun 17, 2005.

1. Pants Romano

Pants Romano Well-Known Member

Anyone headed to Indy this weekend? My father and I will be there, meeting friends to watch qualifying at 12:30 at the Museum entrance.

2. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Took the bosses son out yesterday for a pit walkthrough. Ferrari club had several nice specimens on display, as well the unmbrella girls were defenitely available for photo ops as well. Nothing better than to send your boss photos of his son with a F355 and two 20-somethings in go-go boots.

If you and your father get the chance, the Bourgeoisie have their Ferrari's, Lamborgini's, Bentley's etc... brought in on semi's for display downtown. It's usually a very nice crowd.

3. xsr71x

xsr71x Old Member

My buddy is flying up tonight! He is going with his dad...He offered me the tickets, but being unemployed I didn't think that was the wisest idea~!:D

4. GrantMLS

GrantMLS Well-Known Member

I am in indy now :rock: :Pop: :beer:

5. MR-MICROPHONE

MR-MICROPHONE Breakin' the Law!!

Maybe someday!! :(

6. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Someone get me a Montoya poster, get it signed, you get some VP at cost:)

7. MR-MICROPHONE

:D :Poke:

8. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I saw quite a few billboards on our past western trip for those. Might stop and try some next week. We are going to try to stop at Area 51.
    Doesn't Ted Turner bang you girlfriend Jane Fonda?

9. MR-MICROPHONE

Not any more. I had her first anyway!! :D