1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

U.S. haters

Discussion in 'General' started by Don't tell mom, Jan 30, 2008.

1. Don't tell mom

Don't tell mom Well-Known Member

Ok so why does everyone bad mouth the Americans in moto gp is it because they could or there little sister could whip them on any bike they grid up even a tricycle? :rolleyes:

2. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

I ain't bad mouthin nobody! Karma's a bitch!

What's up you travelin track prostitute! :moon:

3. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Who got bashed? whos doin the bashing?

4. Don't tell mom

Not so much lately, But it is the off season. Read any day of the BBS during last season and you will see what I mean. I was just wondering if the bashers would pull for the Italians during the Olympics?

5. Don't tell mom

just got back from the Rolex24 monday, got my work schedule for bike week.:Poke:

6. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

7. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

10-4 thought i missed something

8. I'm wondering something, and maybe you can help clear it up:

So Nicky Hayden is an American racing in MotoGP.

His sponsors include:

Honda - a Japanese company
    Repsol - a Spanish company
    Michelin - a French company
    Gas Jeans - an Italian company
    Arai - a Japanese company
    Rochet - a French company
    Alpine Stars - an Italian company
    Tissot - a Swiss company

Hayden doesn't ride for the USA - he's a paid athlete riding for his sponsors. It's the same with all the other Americans in MotoGP.

So, can you please explain how this is anything like the Olympics?

9. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

[​IMG]

10. Don't tell mom

ok so Olympic athletes go naked?

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Forgot Oakley ('merican company), Earl's second chance and previously AMP'd (before they sh@t the bed).

12. Thanks for that enlightening explanation. Don't forget to wear your sign. :p

13. Don't tell mom

All I'm trying to say is, why don't we pull for an American on the world stage?
    So I should only pull for an American rider if he is in Vanson leathers, Bell helment and on a Harley Davidson? you can have your sign right back, :crackhead:

14. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Wouldn't pulling for your nationality over the better talent be a form of affirmative action?

That isn't too popular on this board...

Then again, I could be stretching things...

15. So, does that mean non-American fans of American MotoGP racers are traitors to their countries? :rolleyes:

MotoGP is a truly international sport, with sponsors, teams, riders and fans from all over the world. MotoGP races have been regularly held on every habitable continent, in many countries. Why try to turn it into some sort of ultra-nationalist, jingoistic Aryan skinhead flag-waving kind of thing? Only an ignorant sh@t-for-brains does that.

All I'm trying to say is, why don't you pull for whomever you like, and let other people pull for whomever they like?

16. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

aww damn....:Pop: :D

17. darylbowden

darylbowden Well-Known Member

Because the rest of the world thinks of us as ugly Americans. I wonder why... ^^^^

18. Don't tell mom

I was talking about the BBS dogging the US riders.

Wow now i am a skinhead for pulling for the US riders
    or am I ignorant sh@t-for-brians for pulling for an X WERA racer.

Hey Mongo...

19. Poor baby! There you were, innocently trying to engage in some rabble-rousing and sh@t-stirring on the BBS. Then someone starts picking on you, and you just can't think of a good comeback! :)

Yeah, maybe Daddy Mongo can save you :p

20. Liv2Win

Liv2Win Grad School = No Racing

most foreigners h8 the states, but it is amazing how many want to live here anyway.

I take pride in my citizenship when the F-18's pass overhead during the national anthem at USGP, never felt so proud.