1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TV Question.

Discussion in 'General' started by wayne13, Dec 24, 2013.

1. wayne13

wayne13 Active Member

Does anybody on here watch Al Jazerra TV? I was just curious as to what was on there and was actually surprised as to the content on there. They showed more of the world news and alot more depth to their reporting that anything on CNN or MSNBC or FOX.

They did have some screw ups in the time that I was watching, like having the wrong camera or having someone's mike off when they were talking.

Just curious to know if anyone else has ever watched this channel and what were your thoughts on it on were.

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I watch it now and again. Check out BBC news as well.

US news is a freakin' joke!

3. jimraynor21

jimraynor21 Well-Known Member

I was flipping through a few weeks ago and they actually had a documentary about the IOM on there.

4. wayne13

wayne13 Active Member

I compared it to ABC World News, and damn, it made them look like a bunch of high school kids as to what they were reporting. A bunch of crap about some idiot in Hollywood and Beyonce giving away Wal Mart gift cards.

Al Jeezra had a story on about the International Robotics Competition in Denver. Their story consisted of what they were doing there. Multiple interviews with several kids competing there. The also interviewed the event organizer who was complaining about the lack of US kids entered in the event. Stated most of the time it was the Asian kids that won. The US education system needs to get off their butts and concentrate on math and science.

They were exactly on target.

5. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

No. Not at all, they advertize medications very well.

Isn't that their main scope?....

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

They're quite convincing.
    I've had a boner for 7 months now.

7. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

But I like the two meteorologists on CNN!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]