1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

...and you're contribution the the discussion is what?

2. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Even Mike nails it on occasion, going to take a shower. :crackup:

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

:crackup:seriously?

4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Don't clog the drain.

5. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

I don't claim to know it all. I just know that Trump is a liar and many of you guys don't give a shit. Cohen testifies and all that is said on here is that you can't trust a thing he says because he's a proven liar. It's such blatant hypocrisy it's hard to fathom.

R1Racer99 likes this.
  6. G 97

G 97 Garth

Possibly but no facts are easy for liberals Dems. :D

7. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Let's just say if you had asked me that BEFORE 2016, I would have likely replied with an absolute American Intel Agencies, sadly, seeing what your favorite President did to them, politicizing/weaponizing them, until there is a deep cleansing of all their top brass, I will question all of their Intel from here on out.

That answer your question?

8. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

CONVICTED liar, there's a difference.

Let's see how straight up you are, who did you vote for in 2016?

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

It isn't that I don't care, it is just that NOTHING he has done or is accused of would have persuaded me to vote for the Hildebeast. On top of that, his judicial appointments, tough stance on illegal immigration and reduction in regulatory burden is exactly why I voted for him.

10. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

[​IMG]

auminer likes this.
  11. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

If the left cared about facts. The MSM and @SnacktimeKC wouldn’t be able to show their face in public. But, he’ll just keep waiting on the Mueller report. I mean, it’s gotta e in there somewhere bout Russia. Right? I mean , with all these facts being thrown around y the MSM and @SnacktimeKC Posting Politifake links, it’s there somewhere, right?

12. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

What was the objective? Obama bowed to the point of deprecation to allies for zero gain in some cases. Further if you want associating with a dictator to be bad Trump has a LONG way to go before matching Obama.

Personally I could give a rip about anything but the out come. Had Obama given him a hummer on live TV but he destroyed his nukes and set his people free I would have applauded Obama's effort. However we both know that such an action would not have happened even if it was Trump's wife instead (a step up from Obama most would agree :crackup:)

That said so far Trump has not 'achieved' anything. However the Clintons enhanced his nuclear capability, Bush called him out with no large positive effect that I recall but also no negative effect. Obama was kind of a neutral on NK. I cannot recall any progress but he didn't enable them like the Clinton machine did. So far Trump is neutral to small positive on NK. Still a work in progress.

13. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

It could happen but so far appeasement on the nuclear front has made things more dangerous (decades of Soviets, Iran deal, North Korean deals) while standing up for self defense was part of the end of the cold war. While insane Un realizes that his longevity should he launch a nuke is less than in any other action he can take. Shoot if he did so China might invade him to precede us. Now the mad mullahs are a bit less predictable because they are doing G__s work vs thinking they are G_d like Un.

14. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Hey. Look at the punk ass ghost that decided to show up. What up, bitch. You want to answer questions now or have you had enough time to read your MSM talking points?

15. In Your Corner

Except that Trump operates in the opposite way than traditional
    discussions which have given NK a big win every time.
    Trump is negotiating with Kim first with the detail people meeting later.

Bringing up Wambier is just a way to attempt to scuttle the talks
    in order to deny Trump any victory.
    It's a sad commentary on the state of our political scene today.

16. pawpawrc

pawpawrc Well-Known Member

If the Korean Peninsula unified tomorrow and KJU went away, no more standoff there, and a prosperous peace broke out, it still wouldn’t be enough. No point in arguing about it.

XFBO likes this.
  17. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Are you kidding me? Bengazhi ring a bell? Who made money on the one?

18. In Your Corner

At that point, we would see investigations into Trump's business interests in Korea.

19. kangasj

kangasj Banned

WTF? Dumb. What did he do this time, ship them pallets of cash...morons

20. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Ok, there you go, Full blown ignorant dumb fuck...