1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump impeachment

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Sep 24, 2019.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Dude, you're dancing around your statement like somebody who is worried he's been flagged. :D

Hey, Mongo, was it the NSA allegedly watching the BBS back in the day? Can't remember the details. :crackup:

You keep winking. Do you have something in your eye, or do you think your attempts to walk back the tough talk are some really clever shit nobody will figure out? :D

Quicktoy and Fonda Dix like this.
  2. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Lol I could care less. I just always say stuff that can be taken multiple ways. Probably because I worked for an attorney who owned our dealership and listened. And I I like to wink ;)

3. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

4. Quicktoy

5. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

But the foot soldiers are all still in place for round +1. Until there is a penalty for misusing government resources there will be more that occurs. Most of this is not Trump's fault as the Republican Congress did nothing while Obama corrupted the IRS so he upped his game into the Justice Department (State has always been a den of snakes)

6. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

She certainly trapped Biden. He is done.

7. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

There is absolutely no question that there are posts on the BBS that are part of the files of certain individuals.

Every electron that travels through the intergores is under scrutiny by NSA/CIA/some other alphabet soup organizations.

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm sure. But this is about a specific story from the 2000s.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep, it was NSA. Got an email even :crackup:

10. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

11. joec

joec brace yourself

12. Chango

Chango Something clever!

Maybe it's a trap for AOC and her idiot ilk who are trying to pull the Democrat Party so far left that Marx himself is stepping back in awe.

13. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

"every single independent outlet" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

15. Quicktoy

I’m still trying to figure out what this trap is I keep reading pelosi drug him into.

16. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

It's gonna get real quiet around here if you start flagging guys for intimating violence.

Quicktoy likes this.
  17. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

You have to be kidding me? Tucker Carlson needs to invite them on his show opposite Dan Bongino and John Solomon and give them full permission to go scorched earth on them.
    It won't matter in 2 weeks. Biden's campaign is finished.
    I loved Donna Brazil's response the other day: "Joe Biden has already answered those questions about Ukraine."
    Oh ok. Idiots.

18. Quicktoy

Fox News bringing in Donna Brazil and Paul Ryan destroyed what little cred they had. I like the down the middle thing. Those two are anything but.

Britt likes this.
  19. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

While Fox is slanted right much like the others are slanted left, at least the counter balance lefties they hire are unabashedly left. Watching the so-called conservatives that MSNBC hires go off on conservative folks is of little value to the "news". While I'm at it, since when does 24-7 opinion pieces count as being news?

20. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Then you have the conservatives that the left leaning news brings on that hate Trump like George Will. With that said This Week has pretty much dropped George Will and has Chris Christie on most of the time now instead. Personally I think Chris does a good job at generally defending Trump while not being afraid to occasionally criticize him when he feels Trump has messed up or should take a different approach.