Trump impeachment

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

No one requiring selective readings lol.

2. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Yep have zero problem with the $$$ spent on Obama's kids nor Bush2's kids. Now Clinton...... just kidding not even the spawn that she has become. Being the kid of a president is tough enough without making it worse. As much as the MIL of Obama traveling kind of gets me in many cases it was with the kids so I am OK with that also.

In Your Corner
    As to the enrichment of Biden the clause would not apply as it was not a foreign government nor head of such that was paying the rent, it was us.

3. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That doesn't answer my question so I'm going to guess the answer is no, they are not. If they are there as a courtesy that gives them no rights to the material or to ask questions.

And again, these aren't impeachment hearings...

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

This isn't a trial or impeachment hearings.

6. Handicapped Racer

This is conducted in a SCIF do you know what that is and it's purpose?

Last edited: Oct 24, 2019
  7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Still don't think the public has any business at this point.

8. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Geezus fucking bullshit... I don't give a fuck if it is the basement of 3rd level of hell... with zero electronics it is a gawdamn one sided accusation with damn near zero rebuttle

It would be like you being pulled over in Waycross GA in 1958 with a Blonde Haired Blue Eyed White Woman in your car on a Saturday night ..."I want my phone call"...

9. Handicapped Racer

I get what you're saying but we're not at that stage yet, this is the investigative stage there is no defense or due process when they are gathering info. Do you think none of this testimony is going to come out or see the light of day? Due process comes in the hearing it's self. this a pretty much the Da gathering a case against you. You're not part of that process. after you are charged then you get to put on your case to defend yourself.

10. Handicapped Racer

And guess what I still don't get to argue the merits until I get hauled in front of a judge. I'm a black man who got pulled over with a white woman in the car. i'm not seeing your point here. It sounds like you're saying one should be able to argue your case as the evidence comes in or as the case is being built of fabricated how ever you may see it.

Your Phone call, your phone call is to your bail bonds man or Lawyer, there is no phone call to make he's already staffed

11. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Yet Schiff and his side get to leak selected things favorable to their side and whip up the media frenzy... ok, just remember this shit in about a year and a half when it bites y'all square in the ass...

sheepofblue and gixxerreese like this.
  12. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

Oh don’t get me wrong I know that. What I’m saying is if it’s a closed session into foreign policy call it that. I’m not the one calling it impeachment the dem leadership is. And as long as your going to say you are conducting impeachment then it should be done in the open. You want it to be committee meeting fine just don’t call it a impeachment inquiry.

13. Handicapped Racer

I see that same on FOX news what are you talking about?

Britt likes this.
  14. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

You aren't gonna get to argue shit... you're in a SCIF...(cell) the evidence is already clear and your ass is guilty.. ain't gonna be no trial.. we just gonna wait for awhile.. take care of this all quietly..JoeFrank is down to the hardware store... be here in a little while.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

How they label it doesn't change what it is. They're idiots for doing all of this in the first place.

16. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

17. Handicapped Racer

You're watching something else cause they are allowed to ask questions and view documents. If you aren't on the committee you're not allowed in, Same goes for Darryl Issa when gowdy kicked him out.

18. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

They didn't.

I'm not a republican.

19. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Only under specific conditions and supervision.

20. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I listen to the radio in the shop some local talk and some NPR.. and some other talk radio..