Truck Sales

Discussion in 'General' started by BHopper 5, Jul 5, 2007.

1. BHopper 5

BHopper 5 Well-Known Member

Well after 15 years of spotless driving, driving and managing FedEx couriers for a living many many many miles under my belt my spotless driving record is no.
    This wonderful Thursday at 9:30 I was hit by a person running a red light. No injury’s to either drivers just sore sore sore all over no witnesses (that would stick around). Truck is probably totaled (Its a 00 dodge Dakota with 165,000+ miles)

So this weekend starts the shopping and I HATE THIS PART. So I'm looking for someone that has the inside line on truck sales. I’m looking for either Ford F150/F250, Dodge 2500, maybe a Nissan Titan. If there is anyone with a Friends and Family, Blue Ribbon, Employee Purchase etc.etc. program that would be willing to help me out please either call or e-mail. :(

Thanks
    Brad Hopper
    [email protected]
    901-596-1444

2. Heavy-Dee

Heavy-Dee Well-Known Member

Sorry 'bout the crash. Good luck finding a truck.

My .02, go w/ the Titan.

3. Stuntah191

Stuntah191 Guest

You are crazy if you don't get the new Tundra.

That thing rolls a titan into a little ball and kicks it:D

4. Spicoli

Spicoli Cannoli Owned

Sorry to hear about the crash. There's a guy on here that works at a Ford Dealership. I seem to recall him hooking a few different people up on here. Someone will chime in with his name. He's down here in Atlanta though.

5. Spicoli

Spicoli Cannoli Owned

I'm surprised you aren't trying to talk him into a Mustang. ;)

6. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

Kris Wall works at Akins Ford.

-steve

7. Capt Home Slice

Capt Home Slice Well-Known Member

I can get you a friends discount.... For a GM product.

8. Stuntah191

Stuntah191 Guest

Mustang isn't a truck. :confused:

9. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

i would help you out, but i'm a bit far from memphis. i can definitely get an x-plan pin # for you on a ford product if you'd want. the pricing on it is slightly below invoice, but sometimes there are additional rebates entitled to x-plan buyers, depending on the model, time of year, etc.....

10. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

Hey Kris....I hate to thread jack, but check your PM's please.

11. WORKING on All types of cars and trucks for over 30 yrs, I rate the Toyota, Nissan, GM, Then the Dodge and Ford. I love America, But i still think the japs are Better, But If you need the 3/4 ton, Then i go GM. I can say this because i work on them all. If a person in here tells you to buy a FORD, ask them what they do for a living, If they paint houses or dig ditches, I ask you how much can they really Know about Trucks, Other then what THEY DRIVE, I SEE IT ALL. And i can tell ya Fords and Dodge are at the Bottom....

12. BHopper 5

Hey Kris if your a dealer and have something in a used F250 on the lot or a good deal on a new truck I'm willing to drive weekend trip for a good deal. I understand there is a large competition around sometime XPlans can be had by just about anyone but any help would be appreciated.

Gsxr is your ranking on a gas burner or a diesel?

Cpt how much is the savings with the friends discount

13. joe617

joe617 Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about your wreck Brad. The new trailer would look good behind a Powerstroke or Cummins. I've never used it but while working for Caterpillar I am eligible for supplier discounts/X-type plans from most of the foreign and domestic car companies. I will check into it tomorrow or Monday (cough, cough, I may not make it to work tomorrow)

14. BHopper 5

Thanks Joe

Yea it sucks guess I need to change my sig. to looking for new truck not bike.

:(