Traxxion AK-20 kit question.

Discussion in 'General' started by da954rrstuna, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Donkey1

Donkey1 Well-Known Member

I hope someone takes advantage of your daughter and family the way you did to other people. I hope someone takes from them something they love or care about, something they spent time doing stuff with or to. Something they spent hard earned money on. Your like me, something happens to me I figure its a little retribution or carma for the stuff I did earlier in my life. I can deal with it easily, get past it whatever. But when something happens to a close family member that's what hurts me the most, seeing their pain and suffering that I can't do anything about. Sometimes I wonder if they're suffering for the things I did. I couldn't imagine I missed 2plus years of my kids growing up because of my personal greed. Not to mention deep down your daughter will most likely be attracted to low life scum because that's what daddy is. When you see her with some loser and it turns your stomach I hope you realize you have no one to thank but yourself. So you can come on here and talk about how bad ass you are and how much money you have because you know nothing anyone says on here can hurt you. But deep down I know your pain and I assure you it has yet to come.

2. BrianC636

BrianC636 Well-Known Member

^^^ Well said.

3. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

my heart weeps for any children he might be raising, especially a little girl.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2011
  4. fallrisk

fallrisk Well-Known Member

Haha i just joined today and i get to read all this interesting shit. Stunna ur one dumbass motherfucker to be posting all this info... what goes around comes around

5. BigBird

BigBird blah

No one really picked up on this but:

How much $$ can you have: a)if you probably still live in the same area you did before your arrest b) can't afford a full exhaust system c) using the same garage you were stripping bikes in.

I say you are full of crap....

now do us all a favor and DIAF!

6. da954rrstuna

da954rrstuna Member

7. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

Can we get rid of this thread now. It's pretty retarded.

8. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

thought he was gonna stay gone last time?

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

He can't :D

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I told you people he needs the attention. He can claim he's done all he wants, he's only lying to himself. He's here, reading it. :D

11. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Wouldn't somebody in law enforcement be interested in seeing that pic ? If they never found the money, there's proof, and with the note in it it's obviously current. Anybody have any connections ? Maybe all his bragging will nail his scummy ass yet.

12. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

photochop

and fwiw, the local DA is watching this thread.

13. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

guys, thieves are liars also

14. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

Dumbass.

Thats not a lot of money. No where near it.

15. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

HE'S STILL IN BUSINESS!!!

MY DURRANI MAGNESIUM WHEELS JUST DISAPPEARED FROM MY GARAGE!! :(

I'm pretty sure he is the only guy savvy enough to get them out of their high security, rotobox enclosure.

16. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Damn, convict, grow some imagination and put up something new. All you've said from the start is that:

*You are a thief.
    *You actually liked prison.
    *You are rich.
    *You beat the system.

and the best one:
    *You enjoy "keeping score" on internet boards!:crackup:

We get it. Is that all?

17. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

Am I the only one who thinks that looks like "funny money", ie, photocopies?

18. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

I wonder how many local motorcycle shops he can walk into.

19. Demented

Demented Well-Known Member

No, you're not. Looks more fake than those fake folded up bills with advertising on them.

20. Fent

Fent I'm Registered??

It's a shame seeing the pic with Eric and JD.

Two of the best proponents for the sport standing next to one that has tried to destroy it.

Sad really.

Todd