1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Transporting a Bw50

Discussion in 'General' started by DWhyte91, Jun 1, 2016.

1. DWhyte91

DWhyte91 Well-Known Member

I don't want to use a wheel chock in my trailer as I live in it over the weekend and I'll end up breaking my neck on it. I have two Pitbull TRS systems and prefer something that leaves as little as possible on the floor to minimize the tripping hazards.

What do you guys do for your pitbikes when the TRS doesn't work for it??

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Pit Bull makes wheel chocks that come out, so does Pingel.

3. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

You can get removable wheel chocks. When you take it out of the bracket you've only got a plate bolted to the floor. That's what I've got in my trailer.

4. rhouck

rhouck wat?

They make wheel chocks that hook into etrack (and thus just as easy to remove). Not sure what your trailer setup looks like now.

5. DWhyte91

No etrack on the floor. I'll check out the Pitbull setup.

6. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

mine is pushed against the back doors and strapped to the 2 TRS I have holding the big bikes.

7. DWhyte91

So it's hard to see but the Pitbull is removable. Is it the same idea as the TRS?

8. racepro171

racepro171 to finish first, first you must finish!

make a chock from wood, toss it in the fire when done with it.

9. DWhyte91

I can add to the multiple burned nail/screw/broken glass piles all over the pits.

10. caboose

caboose I love peanut butter!

Pingle makes removable wheel chocks too.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sort of, it has two bolts that go through the floor that stick up maybe 1/4" or so with a spacer under the head then the chock slides onto those.

Since I was using mine for larger bikes (including a full dresser Harley) I'd also run a small lag bolt/screw through the front loop of the PB chock and just pull that out when I pulled the chock leaving the main ones alone. Cordless drill took just a few seconds.

12. DWhyte91

Awesome! The chock with their removable anchors should do the job quite nicely.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well - the bolts that go through the floor (not the third one I was talking about) stay in the floor and stick up a little but the chock itself comes out. They are shorter than the TRS plate and bolts but same general idea.