1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tractactics

Discussion in 'General' started by bidwell, Oct 24, 2013.

1. Cajun Kid

Cajun Kid Well-Known Member

I like him, Never did me wrong. But then again I like pretty much everybody. :p

2. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

I like getting him fired up. Skip is a good dude but pretty funny when he starts ranting.

3. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

I'd say whatever I do here to his face or anyone's. ;)

4. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

:crackup:

5. User_Name

User_Name PASSWORD

Bring Back Skip or "BBS" for short. Dude was hilarious at the Tracktactics day I went to. That sucks about Tracktactics. I enjoyed their days up at Beaverun.

6. ScreamingSon

ScreamingSon Well-Known Member

I thought tracktacics ran a great day when I rode with them in May at Beaverun. Skip helped me a ton that day! Pretty much told me to stop being a bitch and hammer it.
    Sad to hear that they're out of business :(

7. BBS, bring back skip!

8. :stupid:

I judge people by how they treat me personally and Skip has helped me on and off the track on several occasions. He might not be the best at the whole online thing, but you will be hard pressed to find a better dude in the paddock.

9. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

Btdt on here and FB.You probably saw some of it :p

10. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Never had a problem with Skip until he sent me a nasty message and un-friended me on fb.

- Ball Rubber

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

You were outed as a ball rubber and paid the price. Consider yourself lucky. :D

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I have no problem saying stuff to them in person ;)

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

But you ain't most people. You're a heavily coiffed sasquatch wearing wranglers and a cowboy hat.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No cowboy hat yet today but maybe in a few. I was pimpin in a LeoVince beanie for a bit tho :D

15. flygirl

flygirl Well-Known Member

Ive ridden with track tackics and thought they put on a great event. Above and beyond expectations. Sorry to hear their having issues. Other tha that I really wonder what all the commotion is on skip. Ive been wondering but didnt want to ask .. (im a newbie here) Ive met him and think hes a super nice guy. Whats all the fuss? Cliff notes oon history here? Im only asking now probably because sarah shared her cider with me and well....

16. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

NESBA sucks!

:D

David

17. omatter34

omatter34 Well-Known Member

*they're having issues

Sorry...Had to correct that one. Broke my grammar Nazi cherry today.

18. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

Here here!:beer:

They banned me from their forum:D

19. mastermind

mastermind camping in turn 2....

Huh. They never banned me.

I feel left out now.

t

20. G 97

G 97 Garth

You must have been too fast. :crackup: