1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Track Day at VIR on Mar 19?

Discussion in 'General' started by mtiberio, Feb 16, 2001.

1. mtiberio

mtiberio Well-Known Member

Does anyone have a POC for said track day?

2. Peanut

Peanut Well-Known Member

I tried to email you the flyer but your email is not correct. The day is sponsored by Performance Honda in Charlotte, NC. Give me your email if you want the flyer....

3. aip

aip Well-Known Member

Ill take one. Email it to \

[email protected]

4. VTracer

VTracer Well-Known Member

I'd like a copy of the flyer too. E-mail to [email protected]. Thanks.

#545 Keith Palmer

FYI - Team ProMotion has track days at VIR (north course) on 3/3 & 3/4. For info contact them at: 215-675-5080

With any luck it'll be in the 60s. Without... we'll be shivering and wishing we'd gone to Daytona...

6. wera516

wera516 I am not BC61

Anyone that needs a form E-mail me at [email protected] . I will send you the form or call me at Performance honda suzuki of charlotte 1-800-889-0885 or 704/889-3500 I will try to help out all racersthat that i can. I hope everyone can make it to the dday it is going to be excellent.
    Andrew Mueller

7. wera516

wera516 I am not BC61

Anyone that needs a form E-mail me at [email protected] . I will send you the form or call me at Performance honda suzuki of charlotte 1-800-889-0885 or 704/889-3500 I will try to help out all racersthat that i can. I hope everyone can make it to the dday it is going to be excellent.
    Andrew Mueller

8. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

Hey, could this be the same place I got my RC51 from? I didn't handle the little details myself (my loyal assistant, Tom Fetsko aka WERA122 did that for me [​IMG]), and I can't be bothered to dig up my paperwork. Do you remember an RC51 being loaded on a pick-up truck in May and driven to New Jersey? Damn, I just realized my bike is from the South...

9. wera516

wera516 I am not BC61

I dont know if it did but you got lucky all the fast bikes come from the south. OH wait I mean riders

10. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

Charlotte Honda Yamaha on Freedom Drive? I went looking for my papers...

11. wera516

wera516 I am not BC61

Thats the other store nice facility not as organized and involved in motorcycling than we are. we own a motorcross track and we do alot of track days, we are trying to be very customer oriented. If we can ever help you just let us know. Performance Honda suzuki of Charlotte... 1-800-889-0885 had to get a plug in fr the sponsor

12. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

13. wera516

wera516 I am not BC61

Does anyone need a form sent to them if they do just let me know on here or give me a call @ 1/800-889-0885

14. Kendall

Kendall Well-Known Member

15. wera122

wera122 Guest

So that explains your recent urge to run tracks in the South. Your bike is contagious dude! [​IMG]

Before you know it, you'll be driving your car for more than 3 hours at a time and actually racing at some new tracks. By the time you realize how long you've been in the car, it will be too late to turn back. [​IMG]

16. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

It's funny: that's exactly how I lived through college in Philadelphia. The girlfriend was in DC, and I travelled there every other weekend or so. You know how I hate driving. So I would just tell myself all I had to do was to drive an hour and a half. Then, it was shorter to keep going than to go back home, so I might as well keep going and get some... [​IMG]