1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Track bike and everything to start this time next year

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by htaylor90, Apr 5, 2020.

1. htaylor90

htaylor90 Active Member

Looking to spend around 5-6k on a track bike this time next year. Hopefully that will give a potential seller plenty of time to get things in order.

I'm looking for something of a gold standard in track bikes for obvious reasons. Preferably a 08 or newer R6, CBR, ZX6R, or GSXR 600-750. I'm really not bike particular so much as extras particular. This will be my first track bike so I'm looking for a package deal to include spares, tire warmers, stands, and all the necessary stuff to get me to the track.

If you're looking to buy a new setup for next year, I might be your guy to take your current lot off your hands! I'm flexible on price so don't hesitate!

One last thing...
    The bike has to be in good aesthetic condition. If I spend 5k on a bike that shows up looking cracked and scraped, my wife might actually kill me. So please, no "hard use" bikes need apply.

2. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

you probably should list your geographical location.

3. htaylor90

htaylor90 Active Member

Oh crap! I'm in Central Ohio

4. WERA#190

WERA#190 Well-Known Member

04 Suzuki gsxr 600. Was my street bike 350 miles set up for racing did a track day weekend then returned to stock has 530 miles on it.
    Has 520 gearing . 2 brand new race exhausts akrapovic evo full race exhaust and Leo Vince full race system . All stock bodywork . Bike is stored indoors great condition . $4800.. located in northeast Ohio . Pm me if interested..

5. DmanSlam

DmanSlam Well-Known Member

Just curious why you are shopping NOW? NTTAWWT.

6. drop

drop Well-Known Member

In my opinion it will be hard to find something that year model for all the equipment you want for that price. Maybe I’m wrong.

DmanSlam likes this.
  7. zieper41

zieper41 Well-Known Member

R6 in NJ. PM me for details

8. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

9. htaylor90

htaylor90 Active Member

PM sent

10. htaylor90

htaylor90 Active Member

PM sent