1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toronto

Discussion in 'General' started by DucatiBomber, Jul 5, 2017.

1. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Anyone here fly out of Toronto or familiar with the airport?
    Trying to figure out the cheapest way to park my car there for two weeks.
    I'm flying from Toronto to Israel this Saturday and won't be back for a little over two weeks.

Any suggestions/ help appreciated.

Ride safe,
    AAron

2. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Can't help you with Toronto, but hit me up with any questions about Israel. One of my top 5 places in the world to visit. If you can, rent a car in Tel Aviv and explore the country. And don't be a pussy.... drive that rental car right into the Palestine territories :D

DucatiBomber likes this.
  3. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Thanks.
    Going to be staying in Tel Aviv for a week and in Haifa the following week. I will be visiting everywhere for sure.
    Tons of contacts through work and family there.

Ride safe,
    AAron

motion likes this.
  4. DWhyte91

DWhyte91 Well-Known Member

Have someone drop you off? Take a cab? For a week I paid around $100. If I'm parking I use the lot off airport Rd and take the tram to the airport.

5. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

Direct airport parking. 44 bucks a week. That's where I always leave my car when traveling.

If you're downtown you can take the connecting train from union station that goes direct to terminal 1. That'll be 20 something bucks one way.

6. zamboiv

zamboiv Well-Known Member

N
    they dropped the price. It's only around 10 each way now. Direct and twenty minutes from union to the airport. I use it all the time.

7. mm1854

mm1854 Member

I have used Park'N Fly several times. They have 3 lots at different prices: Economy, Mid, Valet, where the main differences is their distance from the terminal. Have always used economy, and most times the shuttle that picks you up went straight to the terminal, and sometimes it would go via the other lot to fill up, so allow a bit extra time if you take the cheaper option. You need to make a reservation ahead of time that you either download or print out. It is the way you get a discount once you leave. I usually reserve and print out one of each so I have the option to park closer if I arrive with less time to spare. The checkout at economy is unmanned, but has always worked for me. I think 2weeks was around $150 CAN.