TL1000R parts

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by Trinity Rx7, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Trinity Rx7

Trinity Rx7 Well-Known Member

I sold the bike and have some left over parts I need to get out of the garage. The parts are mostly big stuff that would likely cost more to ship then would be worth it. I want to sell it ALL to 1 person who can pick it all up, or I can meet someone off the highway if they are passing through. I am located in Oakland TN, just east of Memphis, so meeting off I40 would be easy. I would like $150 for EVERYTHING listed, I just want it all gone in 1 purchase to 1 person.

3 TL1000R frames:
    -1 2003 with title, has swingarm, shock and rotary
    -1 no title with swingarm, shock and rotary
    - 1 no title just frame
    2 rear wheels- 1 white, 1 dark grey both have sprockets w/carrier but no rotors
    1 rear sub frame
    1 set of stock forks, leaking seals, I think they might be just slightly bent
    1 set of stock upper and lower triples
    1 set stock clipons
    1 stock front brake system, master, lines, calipers
    1 rear brake system, master, line, caliper

I also have some randoms brackets and other small things i cant think of, but the $150 is for everything TL1000r I have and can find in the garage. I just want this stuff gone. I dont have pics right now because all this stuff is stuffed all over there garage and I havent had a chance to get it out yet. But I plan to soon. Please PM me is interested in it all.

2. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Ever come to Atlanta? Barber? I would scoop this up now but cant make the trip up for quite some time due to work schedule...

3. Trinity Rx7

Sorry, I have no plans to head that way any time soon. But if there is any Memphis area racers heading down there i could meet them if they will take it down for you .

4. Trinity Rx7

The triples are gone, but everything else is still here. I need the garage space and i know this stuff is big and the parts are not in high demand. That being said someone please come get this stuff and possibly keep a TLR on the road or track. Everything left is free, just come get it .In a couple weeks if i still have all this stuff i am gonna load it all up and take it to the dump.