1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Stash

Discussion in 'General' started by gixxernaut, Jul 26, 2023.

1. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

Don't know if any of you remember this but a couple of years ago there was a massive shortage of toilet paper. The shelves that once were filled with paper products were chronically barren. During these trying times whenever we were at Costco and they weren't out of toilet paper we'd buy a case. Mind you we didn't walk out into the parking lot with a mountain of the stuff, we'd just grab one case. But each case was like 36 rolls.

We were planning on wiping some ass, that's for sure. Eventually the crisis was over and those empty shelves became full again. And there was great rejoicing.

About a week ago I finally pulled out the last of the stash. Charmin hasn't been on the grocery list around these parts for a couple of years at least, but it looks like we're finally going to need to buy some more. Anyone know how much it goes for these days? Do I need to start looking into financing options?

The End

2. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Just keep buying at costco. They put it on sale once a month still. I have 3 kids so we get the red 'super tough' stuff :crackup:

3. VR45 Troll

VR45 Troll Site Mod Upgraded to Troll. Formerly “Maximum”

Costco Kirkland brand is the best deal at$26 a case.

Best bet is to get a bidet from Home Depot and wash your asshole when you take a shit instead of smearing the shit all over it.

Phl218 likes this.
  4. Phl218

Phl218 .

tushy bidet. basic but does the job. need one for the camper...

5. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

One of the joys of living alone. I go through MAYBE one roll a month. Pooping at work as much as possible has it's avantages :D.

pickled egg likes this.
  6. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

One square.

Fold it in half twice, and tear off the inside corner about 1/2 inch in.

Don't throw away the tear-off.

Unfold the square, stick your finger through it, and perform clean-up with your finger.

Pull the square off your finger, wiping it clean as you go.

Use the tear-off to clean under the nail.

A roll might last you a year or so.

7. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Found Sheryl Crow’s account…

8. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Or you could just stand on your head in the shower.

9. gixxerboy55

gixxerboy55 Well-Known Member

Use a bidet, like the rest of the world.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2023
  10. brex

brex Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Sabre699 likes this.