1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The "Official" Christmas Day, What'ya taking for your hangover?

Discussion in 'General' started by H8R, Dec 25, 2010.

1. Derrick1

Derrick1 Well-Known Member

No hangover for me, I shuttled 3 drunk aholes home last night from the Christmas party.

2. DirtNap

DirtNap used, but not used up.

Slam a Gatoraide and 800mg Ibu then put some Kahlua in your coffee.

Avoid the hangover, stay drunk.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Big Daddy Chiles uses a post-binge "evacuate mightily then block the system" procedure that has stood the test of time.

Remove the toxins: First thing in AM drink lots of very strong coffee, preferably a full load of espresso grind for half a pot of coffee. Eat nothing other that cookies or other such starchy sugar filled junk, but not pie bc of the fat in the crust. Then, when well into your third 12oz nearly toxic pseudo espresso, head to the john for a monster evac. Bring a book, newspaper, DaveK's Nook or an iPhone. Don't rush the process, you will learn to enjoy it.

Second, nap even if it just for 10 minutes.

Third, lunch aka plug the system for proper absorption of remaining alcohol toxins. No fruit or veggies of any sort. Eat a large piece of warmed greasy meat from last night, liberally salted. More starch is good, mashed with gravy does double duty and is highly effective. Although it may seem counterintuitive now would be a good time to have a thick dark beer such as a porter or stout. You must consider that alcohol is generally a very highly favorable chemical addition to your system. However if you have too much it becomes toxic hence the instant procedure. Drinking a thick gooey beer will aid in stopping up the system for proper absorption as well is calm and relax your frayed nerves.

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I sense years of research in the preceding post.

5. motox

motox 164

they're far too common at this age. And every time I swear off alcohol forever only to be in the same position some time in the future :D

6. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Red Bull and Vodka

7. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Don't stop drinking.

8. Vitamin-E

Vitamin-E cornerin lo in the 3-1-fo

8 Advil gel caps chased with 12oz of V-8 Juice w/ Alka-Seltzer dissolved in it.

Works ever'time. Buttery smooth.

9. Gonzo

Gonzo Maybe you should drive...

bingo - the correct answer - but just slow it down gradually - going to work Monday with the DTs might suck... :beer:

10. kz2zx

kz2zx zx2gsxr2zx

Dude. Monday's a company holiday. Seriously.

11. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

My Dad always told me...if you're going to be hung over do it on company time, not your own. :crackup:

It's no wonder Thursday has always been my favorite drinking night. :D

12. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Me too, because I'd be more or less sober by Monday morning. . .

13. Alex_V

Alex_V Dump the diesel

Bud Ice in a 40... followed by hookers and blow

14. Paint Shaker

Paint Shaker Tractor Motor Racer

If ya got a hangover you are doing it wrong... :tut: