1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Offical rollcall.

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, Jan 15, 2018.

1. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

I agree agree on the facts as stated- both teams have balls under 12.5 psi. Why do you think they only measured 4 Colts footballs when 3 of them were under and not the whole bag? Honest question btw, what do you think happened?

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

WTF are you guys arguing facts in a subjective opinion thread?

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
    Rain Director likes this.
  3. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I'm getting bored. ROY WHERE THE HELL YOU AT?!

TurboBlew and Boman Forklift like this.
  4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup:

No clue why they didn't measure more - other than they found only one with a minimal issue.

I think the Patriots cheated. I think the Colts did not. I think Bradys texts proves me right. I think you trying to argue the Colts cheating is a copout by someone who is too into being a fan to be logical. I think I'll have kielbasa for dinner. I think the drive to Ohio Thursday may suck. I think I want a smoke break before the temp drops again.

That's a teeny tiny little bit of everything I thought while typing that, can't type fast enough to put it all out there sorry.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  5. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Put me down for hate. I hate the foosball but if we wanna drill down deeper into the core of the hate, I really hate the patriots.

R Acree likes this.
  6. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

And I think they were only after the Patriots and stopped at 4 Colts balls because it was irrelevant to them.
    Agan, the Pats are getting their 3rd SB win in 3 weeks since Deflate gate while both the Colts and the Ravens haven't seen the playoffs since.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Of course you think that, everyone is out to get the Patriots in your head. It's okay if they cheat since everyone else cheats too. Couldn't have anything to do with all the Patriots balls being in the 11 pound range but for one and all of the Colts being over 12.... :crackup:

What does being a good team on top of being cheaters have to do with anything?

8. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

LOL Why did Brady play during the entire 2015 season? What did the court of law rule based on the evidence? And why was it later overturned and the commish literally had to go by the fact that he can discipline as he wishes (major fuck on the PA side during the negotiations) when the league appealed? Evidence? Not according to the judge who ruled the first time. Look it up before you argue any different and bring up texts and phones and what not.
    Why did Brady eventually drop it? He didn't have the time and energy when it looked like he's about to lose his mother to cancer. What happened after the suspension when he came back? Oh yeah, just another ridiculous SB win, that's all.

9. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

One thing that speaks volumes about the Patriots is that players will take a PAY CUT to join that roster.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup:

Do you always argue things that have nothing to do with what you're talking about?

The mom cancer think is cute too. Poor poor put upon Tom. The world really has conspired against him at every turn.

11. BigBird

BigBird blah

I think the pat-riots do awesome things, Brady is incredible. Bill B, the former Big Blue man, is great. But meng, their fans can not STFU.

TL;DR Don't really hate the Patriots, just most of their fans. I hate the Yankees team and fans. So it's not the same level of hate.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  12. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

So the Patriots won a game 45-7 because of deflated footballs?

I'd say the Saints bounty thing in 2009 was more nefarious and had a bigger actual impact on games than anything the Pats have ever been caught doing. But you don't hear much about that anymore because they're not winners.

There's no amount of cheating that results in 10 wins every single year or 7 straight championship games, that's just being the best.

Sabre699 likes this.
  13. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

While I don't care much for the Patriots (it's really mostly their fans), watching Belichick in post-game interviews make me fall out of my chair with laughter. He's superhuman with the gruff.

BigBird and R1Racer99 like this.
  14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope, no one ever said any such thing - well, not normal logical people. I'm sure there are morons who truly believe they did.

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I never understood how that constituted cheating. If the hit is illegal, the player gets ejected/suspended just like all those other players making illegal hits. If the hit is illegal, it makes even less sense. Can you explain?

BigBird likes this.
  16. BigBird

BigBird blah

Billy and Popovich from the Spurs are awesome with the Press

17. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I actually like Brady. Amazing athlete, good looks, hot wife, rich as all get out. Seems awesome to me, and I always love reading about and seeing successful people.

Seeing successful people helps motivate me to try harder and push for my dreams.

TurboBlew and BigBird like this.
  18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

But, you're ugly and no amount of positive thinking and hard work is gonna fix that.

19. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

At least I'm not short as f..k, and unable to pull the trigger on a purchase.:crackup:

TurboBlew likes this.
  20. BigBird

BigBird blah

Agreed. And Brady wants to win, and shows it by taking less money so the team stays together, and doing his own dietary stuff. That I applaud.