The Formula One Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Jan 16, 2014.

1. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

Niki was huge in luring Hamilton over. Most thought it was just a move for Lewis to get out from under Ron Dennis and do his "lewis" thing, but Niki saw something in the union and the rest is record-breaking history.

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

3. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

If you tell me he is now flying a helicopter.......... :D

4. rcarson15

rcarson15 Well-Known Member

Zak Brown stepping down at McLaren

5. Concentrating on music full time? :)

Steeltoe and rcarson15 like this.
  6. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

Stepping down at motorsport network, NOT McLaren.

[@ZBrownCEO] After careful consideration I have made the decision to resign from the role of non-executive chairman of Motorsport Network. I have had the privilege of watching some of the best people in the business doing what they do so well - bringing this great sport to the fans.

rcarson15 likes this.
  7. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

8. DrA5

The Rugby World Cup going on currently in Japan has canceled matches for the weekend already due to the typhoon.

9. DrA5

Well, with P2 in the books, and the possibility of that now determining the grid, depending on how Sunday morning goes and if they can get qualifying in now right before the race, any thoughts on if Bottas can transfer his form into results? He really is warm and cold.

10. rwdfun

rwdfun

Anyone watching live?

Kubica aint what he used to be. His return has been an massive failure. Doubt they try hard to get him on the grid

11. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

What feed/channel?

12. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

I don't know...he is the consummate wingman, but I was screaming at him to attack Hamilton last race.

13. rwdfun

rwdfun

ESPN News

14. DrA5

A Bathing Ape

15. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

No one cries on the radio more than Hamilton when he’s not leading. I was kind of bummed to see my two faves come together in the beginning but Bottas winning made up for it.

CRA_Fizzer likes this.
  16. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

I told my wife, Vettle on pole, I wonder what bone head mistake he'll make this time... Yup jumped the start. Lucky he didn't get a penalty.

17. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Good race! Well, for some people :D

18. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Second only to Vittles.

19. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

I dunno. It might be even. Only reason Hamilton doesn’t get more bitching in is because he’s out front so much.

20. r1owner

r1owner All cars suck!

Does the driver have any input to the tire strategy? Why not say hey look you can try to go the end on these mediums, but we don't think you'll make it or you can take a chance on some hard tires. That way there is no bitching going on after the fact.