The fallout...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by pickled egg, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I kind of doubt that the Republicans are actually dumb enough to have intentionally, or innocently, selected candidates, McCain for example, actually expecting him to win anything. I really think that they knew that he wasn't going to win. Even McCain himself, by picking the cutie from Alaska, seemed to know that he wasn't going to win. This leads me to actually think that maybe both parties are secretly colluding with each other and "allowing" each to "win" the White House every eight, or even four, years just to keep us on a more even keel. Maybe they're smart enough to understand that one or the other party staying in power for an extended length of time would drive the country too far to an extreme so they split the power occasionally to keep us out of the ditch on either side.

Is that a conspiracy theory or what? :)

2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

If there's some guiding hand doing that, it's NOT the parties.

3. G 97

G 97 Garth

4. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I hate to break it to them but they may need some of those "angry white men" to win anything in 2018 and 2020. Clinton might want to watch his fucking mouth.

5. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Nothing inaccurate about that part of Bill's statement. They were angry. They were white. They were men. Trump found a way to reach them. There is nothing wrong with that.

6. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Another case of trying to segment society. A large number of people voted for Trump and guess what they were not all white nor were they all men.

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

:stupid:You forgot uneducated. :rolleyes: Like he was trying to vilify them all and that their vote was less meaningfull or legit.

8. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I look forward to watching future presidential candidates pander to the ascendant deplorable voting bloc. Clinton has nothing to worry about. His Teflon coating is completely impervious.

9. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

The Clintons might want to start that walk into the sunset unless they wish to spend their twilight years in Kansas.

10. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Bill, Hillary, and everyone on the left were claiming that the announcement by Comey that he was re-opening the investigation cost Clinton the election. They are also stating that the warrant was a sham and a conspiracy to hurt Clinton. Once again, they were proven wrong as the judge released the sealed warrant.

This is the better than a comedy movie.

11. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

12. mtcam77

mtcam77 Well-Known Member

13. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

I giggled at this
    1 Iphone launched off the Clinton library balcony can confirm! :D

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

15. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Memories are short....

16. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

So, I'm white and I happen to be a man AND i am angry...SO WHAT? What about the angry women, white or otherwise? the issue is not man vs women or white vs black......The issue is why are we angry! Address THAT issue and you may get to the bottom of all the rhetoric. That was DT's fundamental success.

17. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

I heard today that if you were to discount LA county and NYC that Trump won the popular vote by 3 million. Not to say that LA and NY don't count but 98% of the country doesn't want their sh*t....If they like it, GREAT, they can keep it. Don't use the so called popular vote to force your values down our throat.
    The people I feel the most sorry about are the Hoosiers....Chicago seems to dominate them. I also have relatives in upstate NY...God, how they hate how NYC dictates how NY is run.

18. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Bwaahahahaaa

[​IMG]

JTW likes this.
  19. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

While both parties are subject to make desperate statements when they lose an election, the Democrats seem to be willing to take those desperate statements, and the following desperate acts, somewhat farther than the Republicans. The Republicans can lose an election and are subject to bitch and whine for awhile while the Democrats will try to subvert the law and the Constitution to steal the election back. To them, all's fair in love, war, and politics. I just don't understand the emotional fervor that they exhibit over another loss at the polls. It's, to me, weird to watch. Am I remembering this all wrong?

20. mtcam77

mtcam77 Well-Known Member

Don't get me wrong. Trump is a narcissistic idiot. He only got the results shown in that map because of Obama's failed policies and the fact that Hillary is a serial criminal and a "deplorable" human being (plus she ignored the working guy).

OTOH - Hillary liked the EC when she thought she was winning so the hypocrisy regarding that subject is universal. The map does show why we need the institution to keep the welfare centers of the country from dictating to everyone else.