1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The elephant in the room...what happened in DC

Discussion in 'General' started by pickled egg, Jan 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Just like in roadracing, the Aussie announcers seem to have their shit together.

2. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

There's a Patriots / deflated balls joke in here somewhere, I just can't put my finger on it.

Pepsi Drinker, cpettit and jrsamples like this.
  3. james weaver

james weaver Well-Known Member

still messing with the sharks. you know they play kick ass football.

4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

jrsamples likes this.
  5. chwolfe

chwolfe Well-Known Member

I don't know if it counts, but you have my vote for best in thread.

Photo, TurboBlew, auminer and 2 others like this.
  6. BigBird

BigBird blah

Looks like a lot of coaches from the home team quit.

7. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

I think the rumors of an 3 field expansion and additional referees watching and ruling on the game from the home office is the most troubling aspect. The game is good the way it is.
    They were out of a job in less than 2 weeks anyway so why would they not go get another job?

Pepsi Drinker likes this.
  8. BigBird

BigBird blah

because the game is still going on and the replacements are not in place yet.

Pepsi Drinker likes this.
  9. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

Lame ducks, Everyone knows their playbook by now. Game plan was implemented a long time ago. They can finish out the final 2 minute drill without them.

Phl218 likes this.
  10. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

Nobody has ever really likes the patriots coach. They were just on his team because he was winning. But this has been a bad season for them taking lots of L's. His quarterback Cam Newton will probably be out of a job too but he's trying to maintain composure best he can despite the inevitable.

BigBird and Phl218 like this.
  11. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

I remember, in the Super Bowl when there was a fumble right at the feet of Cam Newton. After that lost game he was asked why he didn't fall on it. He said that he didn't want to risk an injury to himself.

A coincidence, I think not!

12. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

I heard there was a defenseless cheerleader that got cracked in the chest by one of the officials when she tried to come onto the field. Can't seem to find the commentators talking about it though.

Pepsi Drinker and Quicktoy like this.
  13. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Nah, she came into the private team club, and thus deserved her reward. Hallowed turf and shit.

cortezmachine likes this.
  14. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Plus, I heard that there was a big player coming through the club at that time. I think that the other cheerleader who was there said it was that linebacker named Schmuck. Thus the urgency to dispatch the cheerleader. That's what he said, don't know how true.

15. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

:( I have full faith nothing will be learned. RIP to ALL the Americans that perished. Sad times here:(

16. chwolfe

chwolfe Well-Known Member

Bad (usefull) call on field, slo mo seem to contradict. PM's sent, you judge.

17. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

'Patriots' is such an inexact moniker, and they certainly do not deserved it.

The 'Seriously Conned' would be more apt...

That being said, the Patriot/Steelers joke is pretty funny.

18. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

Irony

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Chumming?

Photo likes this.
  20. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

I’ve already walked past the blood stains 4 times this morning alone. Go fuck yourself.

Fencer, tl1098, Bugslayer and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.