1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Team TBEXUSA (para riders) thanks you all

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by 50Joe, Jun 13, 2022.

1. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Everyone riding and helping Team TBEX USA gives everyone a big thank you. This was only my 4th or 5th time riding as a para but I started to feel very comfortable on my FZ07. On Saturday during my turn in the rotation I went out pretty slow with a first lap of 1:59 but I was dropping my lap time by 1 second per lap for many laps until the upshifting on my electronic shift system decided to stop working. Kinda sucked because I was well within my comfort zone and started to find another LWT racer to play with. But, I was also restricted on some right hand turns by ground clearance. I almost wore a 1" hole through the end of the silencer. (Hey Blake Davis Racing got any spare exhaust systems lying around?). The FZ definitely needs geometry and suspension work now.

I also want to give a shout out to all the racers who passed me. I tried to keep a steady and predictable line and you all passed cleanly and efficiently. Kevin Olmedo apologized for a close pass into 5 but we never touched. I told him I grew up racing MX and thought nothing of it. Got a laugh from him on that one. I actually like seeing you uber fast guys railing through the corners as you go by. I'll give one more shout out. Chris Parrish also passed me before T5. I gotta say of all the racers I followed through the 4,5,6 section he impressed me the most. One very smooth nice arc with the bike leaned over ultra far. That was cool to see up close.

2. Kev59

Kev59 Well-Known Member

Joe, I had to leave before the 4 hour started but should've stopped to speak. I saw you from across the garage but the hair color threw me off for a second:Poke:. You guys do an awesome job getting out there. Hopefully see you at Roebling.

50Joe likes this.
  3. Bburns912

Bburns912 Well-Known Member

Super cool, super impressive. Hope you guys keep it going. Congrats.

50Joe likes this.