1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tally rollcall!

Discussion in 'General' started by mmfoor, Jan 6, 2011.

1. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Hey, we're under a month out. Who's in and are you in regardless of the weather???

I have to work Sat night but am considering a run up on Sunday for Clubman and DSB.

2. inpayne

inpayne Well-Known Member

I was really planning on coming out, but the job got all sorts of gay, and I don't think the finances are going to work out.

Nashville then :/

3. Inquizid

Inquizid Member Well-Known

Leaning towards Nashville myself. Between Daytona and the Indy Dealer Expo I'm tapped out.

4. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

I am planning on Tally.

5. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

I'm in but may not be racing.

6. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

I'm in.

Definitely V6LW and DSB. The Ducati is getting stitched back together and, assuming it's done... add in DSS and Clubman.

7. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

I'll be there unless we get SB tickets. As of now my wife says we have 2 tickets.

8. automan

automan It's all about the drive!

I'm in for Sunday. :up:

9. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

10. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

We'll be there trying out my son's new Formula 80 bike. Anyone coming to race minis with us? Last year this round was the nastiest weather I've ever road- raced in. Hoping for better this year.

11. vito2279

vito2279 Well-Known Member

Plan on being there. C Superstock novice, C Superbike novice, and MW solo 20!!

12. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

O yea... I will be in a few of these....V6LW/V5/DSB/LWSB/Clubman and the LW solo.

13. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Is that all? :Poke:

:D

14. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

How's that P90x working out?

15. High Side

High Side When you see God....brake

I'm hoping to be there for CSS and the Solo20. Depends in the Army lets me have that weekend off.

16. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

Anyone doin the mini class? The fundage is low at the moment but I need a fix real bad. Thinking about bringing the XR for some cheaper fun.

17. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

If it's over 60 degrees im in, Ice racing like last year.. no thanks

besides, i need to skip like 5 races this year so Dit's can stay close in points

18. Inquizid

Inquizid Member Well-Known

No kid'n last year it got colder as the day went on, I believe it was 27 degrees during my race.

19. vito2279

vito2279 Well-Known Member

Not doing the P90X. I just dont care for it. I am down 10 lbs so far. I am now down to 181. I am 6lbs away from my goal. For some reason I CANNOT break into the 170's:mad: I have been stuck at 181lbs for a while now:(

20. studio819

studio819 Well-Known Member

I'll be there shooting!